Chapter 118: Anti-seasonal Vegetables

Lei Tie carried two big fish into the hedge yard, "Wife, eat fish for lunch."

Qin Mian draped the clothes in the laundry basket on the clothes hanger, and then hung it on the clothes drying pole. Shaking off the water on his hands, he took a look at the fish in the man's hand and said, "Where did you get it?"

"In the pond." Lei Tie came to him and said, "Don't you like to eat—"

"Ugh—" a strong fishy smell rushed into Qin Mian's nostrils, stirring a disgusting feeling in his stomach. He hurriedly ran to the wall, covered his chest, and opened his mouth to spit out a mouthful of filth.

Lei Tie's expression changed. He strode over to support the other person, "What's wrong?"

"Ugh—" nausea stirred up again. Qin Mian stepped back and looked at the fish in the man's hand with disgust. "Isn't the fish smelly?"

Strung together by the rice straws via the gills, the two fish were thrown on the ground by Lei Tie, and they were still swinging their tails in deathbed struggle. Anxious, Lei Tie embraced Qin Mian and clasped the other's wrist with his right hand to check his pulse.

"There's nothing wrong with me." Qin Mian also wondered. As soon as the fishy smell disappeared, his nausea disappeared.

Lei Tie frowned, "Pulse is fine."

"I'm really fine." Qin Mian looked at the bouncing fish on the ground suspiciously, "It's strange. Don't you sense the two fish smell very fishy?"

Lei Tie shook his head and scrutinized his wife's complexion – a healthy ruddy complexion and no abnormality. "Go in."

He picked up the two fish and put them in the corner, scooped water to clean his hands, and then hung the remaining clothes.

Qin Mian felt a little tired. He went back to the house and lay down on the settee. He beat out a yawn and was gradually swept away by sleepiness.

Lei Tie finished hanging the clothes and went into the living room. Qin Mian was already asleep. His eyebrows wrinkled again. Just woke up in less than two hours, [he's] sleepy again? He silently walked over, lowered his head, and stuck his forehead to Qin Mian's. There was no fever, which let his worry down a little, but the wrinkles on his eyebrows did not unfold. He dropped a dragonfly kiss on Qin Mian's lips, went to the windowsill, and pulled the rope.

Uncle Fu came over. He saw Lei Tie's figure through the open window and saluted at the door. "Eldest Young Master, what can I do for you?"

"Go and invite Doctor Liu."

Is Little Young Master sick? Uncle Fu didn't dare to delay and went away.

Doctor Liu was the village's doctor. He was in his early 40s. His family had been practicing medicine for three generations and his medical expertise was profound, handed down from his father's generation. He could diagnose common diseases.

Doctor Liu came very quickly. While he was worried about the patient, he was also curious about Leisurely Farmhouse. After he came in, he walked quickly and did not stop to look at the scenery of the farmhouse.

Lei Tie politely invited him into the living room, "Doctor Liu, my wife is a little uncomfortable. Thank you for your trouble."

"You're welcome." Doctor Liu went over to check Qin Mian's pulse. He looked at Lei Tie suspiciously, looked back at Qin Mian's complexion, and put down his wrist. "Your wife's pulse is very normal."