Chapter 164: To be Rich, Mend the Road First

Yuanyuan and Manman were still young; if they were not careful, they might slip their tongue. Qin Mian and Lei Tie didn't tell them that what they taught was the method of Cultivation of Trueness. They only said that it was a profound secret of martial arts. There was plenty of spiritual qi in the space, which was the best place to practice. Every time Qin Mian and Lei Tie brought Yuanyuan and Manman into the space to practice, they waited until the boys fell asleep. When Yuanyuan and Manman woke up and asked, they just said that it was a mysterious place in the mountains of Green Mountain Village. The reason they were so cautious was to protect their family. Yuanyuan and Manman didn't doubt it. After the foundation was built, they entered the early stage of Enlightenment without a hitch.

White Spot and Golden Fur had changed a lot in the past year. Qin Mian didn't know how Demon Cultivation was classified, but based on the condensation degree of White Spot's vital spirit in its dantian, it could be judged that its cultivation today was equivalent to a human's early stage of Fusion – it was not small progress. It seemed that Golden Fur and White Spot could communicate with each other. At present, Golden Fur was also on the road of cultivation; its cultivation was equivalent to a human's mid-stage of Enlightenment.

White Spot and Golden Fur could live longer [because of cultivation] – it was good news Qin Mian's whole family.

In the new year, Qin Mian's development focus was not only on his own home but also on Green Mountain Village. Green Mountain Village had enchanting scenery. It would be a pity if it wasn't developed well. However, after all, he was just a common man in Green Mountain Village. He still had to talk with Li Zheng about this.

As soon as Li Zheng saw Qin Mian, Lei Tie, Yuanyuan, and Manman coming to his home, he guessed that something good was coming. He welcomed them into his home happily and urged his wife to prepare snacks for Yuanyuan and Manman.

Li Zheng's house had changed its appearance. The gate and wall of the courtyard were all new. He also imitated Qin Mian's house by planting a fruit tree and a flowering tree in the courtyard. Since Qin Mian's family had planted fruit trees and flowering trees in their yard, the villagers had followed suit. Almost every family planted flower trees and fruit trees in their yards. This seemed to have become a distinguishing feature of Green Mountain Village. Not to mention, planting flowers and fruit trees in the yard was more pleasing to the eye than when it was bare. It was also comfortable to live in the house, especially in spring when one could smell the fragrance of flowers.

Quite a few villagers saw that it took nearly an hour for Qin Mian's family to leave after they entered Li Zheng's house. Li Zheng's expression was odd, looking both happy and worried, as he walked back and forth in the yard with his hands clasped behind his back.

The villagers wondered: What on earth has happened?

On the way back, Yuanyuan and Manman began to sing the children's song that Qin Mian taught them, "I'm Not Fooled by Your Knocks".

Manman sang, "I'm not fooled, not fooled, I'm not fooled by your knocks. I'm not fooled, not fooled, I'm not fooled by your knocks..."

Yuanyuan sang, "The morning of no school, I accompany Dad to buy vegetables. Dad says I'm really obedient, more and more well-behaved..."

""

Manman sang again, "Dad has to leave for something, tell me to wait in place..."

The two little boys cooperated very well. They took turns to sing a few sentences. When they sang "I", "you", "no" and other words, their little hands presentably made corresponding gestures, while their faces wore the expressions of joy or coldness. It was very fun.

Qin Mian didn't teach them to do this, so he was very surprised. He wanted to laugh but was afraid of provoking the two little boys. He put his hands on Lei Tie's shoulders and hid behind him to laugh in secret.