Chapter 079: Birthday Present

At the foot of the mountain, after seeing no one was around, Qin Mian took the wild boar and tiger out of the space.

They slowly roasted some roe deer meat and to their fill. Lei Tie stayed behind to guard the prey while Qin Mian went home to ask for aid.

Uncle Fu drove an ox cart over to carry the boar and tiger home.

Along the way, when the villagers in the farmland saw the big tiger on the cart, they were amazed and clamors of comments ensued. They all gathered around to watch and followed the ox cart moving forward as they complimented Qin Mian on Lei Tie's skill, bravery, and brilliant archery.

Qin Mian felt both funny and depressed. What's funny was that these people dared not chit-chat in front of Lei Tie, but dared to approach him. What's depressing was that they were so sure that Lei Tie hunted the tiger instead of him?

He turned his head and took a look at the man's strong and slender figure with a height of 1.9 meters, and then compared it with his own body which was only 1.7 meters; he decided to eat an extra bowl of rice at night!

Worried that some idle villagers and naughty children would destroy the fruit trees and flower beds when they entered the manor, Qin Mian did not let the villagers in but asked Uncle Fu to park the ox cart at the gate and let them stand and watch until they get enough.

While the villagers circled around and watched the tiger, they also wanted to follow inside and walk around the manor. From the outside, one could see white pear flowers and pink peach flowers inside the wall. They were very beautiful and they must be even more beautiful to look at from the inside.

Qin Mian could read their thoughts. He claimed that he was tired, let Xile bring two chairs, and sat at the door with Lei Tie, being patient with the villagers.

The villagers lingered for an hour. Seeing that Qin Mian did not plan to invite them into the manor, they could only leave in disappointment.

Xile looked at the little young master with admiration and felt that he had learned a trick.

Lei Daqiang and Du Shi stubbornly refused to go. Qin Mian generously let Lei Tie chop the boar's leg for them. If he had 100 Wen, he thought it was no problem to "donate" 1 Wen.

Lei Daqiang and his wife left contentedly with the boar's leg weighing nearly 10 Jin.

Lei Tie completely peeled off the tiger skin and wanted to make a fur cloak for Qin Mian.

Qin Mian was frightened and repeatedly waved his hands [in refusal]. In any case, tigers "used" to be protected animals. He could hunt and kill it, but it was really impossible to wear it on his body every day.

"If you like it, I'll make you a fur cloak." Qin Mian was a bit insincere in his words. He always thought that wearing a tiger skin cloak would look like a nouveau riche. Although, it seemed that they were indeed a nouveau riche. Sweat.

Lei Tie shook his head, "Make a mattress?"

Qin Mian made a decision, "Sell it. Don't forget that we spent a lot of money to build the manor. Now, we're poor again."

Lei Tie still felt that his wife would be very good-looking dressed in a tiger skin cloak, but he still listened to him and nodded.

Qin Mian kept 3 to 5 Jin of tiger meat for a taste, and the remaining tiger meat, tiger penis, and tiger skin were sent to the county town to sell. Not only did the tiger meat sell at a profit, the tiger penis and skin sold for a total of 1400 silver taels!

Qin Mian was both happy and sad. It was so easy for his family (LT) to make money, so he had to make a vigorous start ah!

"My money is your money." Lei Tie comforted.