Chapter 060: Little Black Wolf

"I'll try." Zhang Dashuan believed that his strength was not small and that he felt competitive. He stepped forward, took up the strong bow in Qin Mian's hand, exerted all the strength of his arms and shook his head calmly, "Can't."

Lei Xiangli and Wu Di also tried it out of curiosity and they could not move it either. They admired Lei Tie's strength.

"See?" Qin Mian once again straightened up his waist as he complacently said.

Lei Xiangli handed over his own bow and arrow, "Eldest sister-in-law, do you want to use mine?" Lei Tie's strong bow could hunt wild boars, bears, tigers and other big animals. Small bows like him could only shoot small things such as pheasants and hares.

Lei Tie gave him a look, stretched out his hand and pushed it back. He said to Qin Mian: "I'll bring you here again after you learn."

Qin Mian nodded happily, "Alright."

The few men continued to go up the mountain. Suddenly, they heard a burst of sound which seemed to be something big.

Lei Tie and Zhang Dashuan both raised their bows and arrows with vigilance.

When the bushes in front of them have pushed aside, a young man in grey cloth came out with a bow in his hand and was stunned to see them.

He stepped aside and another person came out behind him. It was also a young man with a bow set on his back, wearing a white hunting suit with a fox fur wrapped on his collar, silver thread in the clothes seam, and a sheep-fat white jade pendant hanging from his waist. His entirety exuded nobility and his face looked somewhat haughty.

Behind him was another man with a square face, dressed in the same clothes as the one who came out first. It was obvious that these two grey-clothed men were attendants of the white-clothed man.

Since the two sides did not know each other at all, they only made eye contact and then brushed past.

However, Qin Mian suddenly heard a sorrowful and angry whine coming out of the basket of the last walking man. He felt an indescribable sense of heaviness in his heart. His steps paused, and then he shook his head amusingly. It must be their prey in the basket. Isn't the natural law being the weak are the prey to the strong? 

"What's wrong?" Lei Tie took his hand.

Qin Mian shook his head and said: "Nothing."

At this time, there was a sound of a heavy object falling at the back. Qin Mian looked back. On the ground lay a black prey whose limbs and mouth were entangled in ropes, struggling desperately. It turned out that the prey was unwilling to be caught. Even if it was tied like this, it jumped out of the basket!

The white-clothed man had already turned back. After he was taken aback, he applauded and smilingly said: "Good! The more powerful it is, the more I'll feel accomplished after it is tamed!"