Chapter 138: Babies' First-month Celebration (2)

Lei Tie's reaction was practically the same as Qin Mian's; he held the longevity locks in his hand to avoid his son's discomfort.

Once again, Qin Mian invited, "Come in and sit down."

Into the living room, the couple put Yuanyuan and Manman back in the crib.

The two babies seemed reluctant to leave their fathers' arms; two pairs of round eyes looked at Qin Mian and Lei Tie. Their arms moved, legs pedaled, and mouths uttered childish sounds of unknown meaning.

"Yuanyuan and Manman, Daddies will come soon." Qin Mian hurriedly patted them on the shoulders as he comforted them in a soft tone.

Lei Tie pushed the wind chime hanging on the crib. The jingling sound attracted the attention of the two babies; their eyeballs moved along the swaying wind chime.

Qin Mian and Lei Tie seized the chance to walk away.

Mu Chen secretly praised, that cold-faced Lei Tie also has such a ''tender'' side. It made him spontaneously think of starting a family, and would be best also to have a lovely son.

While Qin Mian poured tea and Lei Tie prepared snacks, Nie Heng and Mu Chen looked at the living room; they envied Qin Mian and Lei Tie even more. This room did not look a bit luxurious and extravagant, so much so that it counted as untidy. However, the wall decoration and interior furnish, such as the settees, back cushions, rug... everything was random, revealing a casual and comfortable atmosphere, which eventually brought a warm atmosphere that made it hard for people to part with. Unlike their influential families' homes, the only thing that made people feel the most profound was the ice-cold atmosphere.

Qin Mian placed two cups of tea in front of Nie Heng and Mu Chen before sitting down on the single settee. "I didn't expect you two to come, so there's neither Xihe's Longjing nor Yunnan's Pu'er, only homemade five-scented tea. A-Tie and I think it tastes pretty good. You two, have a taste."

After putting down the snacks, Lei Tie sat on a round stool beside the crib and gently pushed the crib back and forth to make the wind chime produce a melodious and beautiful sound.

Feeling a bit funny, Nie Heng lifted the teacup. "Why did you think Mu Chen and I are such picky people?"

Qin Mian shrugged his shoulders, "That's currently unknown."

Mu Chen looked at the floating petals and tea leaves in the tea; it did not feel anything special. After taking a sip, he was astonished. "The tea tastes sweet and fresh, has an elegant aroma, and uplifts spirit after drinking. It's not worse than those famous teas." He subconsciously wanted to ask how it was made and what secret recipe it might be, but shut up in time.

"It must be unusual to get such praise from Mu-gongzi." Nie Heng looked at him curiously; he also tasted and savored it carefully before he appreciatively said, "Really good."

He asked half-jokingly, "Boss Qin, are you interested in selling its recipe?"

Seriously, he didn't think of making money all the time. Qin Mian looked at Nie Heng with appreciation, "Thank you, we aren't short of money." This tea was made with three kinds of flowers and two kinds of tea leaves picked in the space. The taste was truly extraordinary.

"That would be a pity." Nie Heng spread his hands.

As the three of them chatting, Nie Heng mentioned purchasing Leisurely Farmhouse's fruits. The cherries and honey peaches seemed to be ripening again. He and Mu Chen had fixed their attention on this earlier.

Qin Mian looked at Lei Tie and hesitated, "This matter..."

Nie Heng put down his teacup and said in surprise, "Don't tell me you renege on it and don't want to sell your fruits to outsiders."