Chapter 179- 180

Chapter 179- The Death of Du Shi

After the bath, White Spot and Golden Fur knew how to use qi to dry their furs. Looking at their energetic, clean, and refreshing appearances, Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin loved them even more and embraced them.

Lei Ruilin looked at Qin Mian pleadingly, "Dad, I want to sleep with Golden Fur at night."

Qin Mian nodded, "Sure." After White Spot and Golden Fur had cultivation, lice and other things couldn't get close to them. It was fine to let children sleep with them for a night.

After dinner, Qin Mian laid a thick rug on the floor of Lei Ruilin's room. After the two children had a bath, they jumped on the rug happily and had a tussle with White Spot and Golden Fur. When Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin were younger, most of the time, Qin Mian and Lei Tie were too busy to take care of them. It was White Spot and Golden Fur who took care of the children. Therefore, Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin's feelings for White Spot and Golden Fur were extraordinary deeper. In White Spot and Golden Fur's hearts, the two little masters were also particularly important. Both of them obediently let Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin embrace and knead them. When two children were about to fall because they ran too fast, they would be dragged up back in time.

Qin Mian told the two children not to play until late at night and then went back to his room with Lei Tie.

Lei Tie had bathed. He was dressed only in his nightclothes, leaning on the head of the bed with a book in his hand.

Qin Mian went into the washroom and saw the clean nightclothes on the chair beside the bathtub. He knew who put them there; he gave a wee of a smile. After he took a quick bath, he came to the side of the bed and pounced on the reading man.

Lei Tie pecked on his lips, put the book on the cabinet on the bed, and lay down with him.

Qin Mian pressed on Lei Tie's body and lightly rubbed his leg with Lei Tie's, "I'll also go to the Palace tomorrow. [We] don't know what Emperor Xiaohui is up to. I'm not at ease if I don't follow."

"En. I'll pick you up when I come back from the Court." Lei Tie's hand stroked into his nightclothes.......

The next day, when Lei Tie came back from the Court, Qin Mian, Qin Ruiqi, and Lei Ruilin had packed up some snacks for Emperor Xiaohui and put them in a round food box. White Spot and Golden Fur also had dressed up. White Spot wore a black and red striped twill vest and a red bowtie around its neck – it looked purely proud and elegant. Golden Fur also wore clothes, which was a sleeveless blue round-neck shirt that just perfectly wrapped its huge body – it looked mighty, elegant, and unconventional.

""

After Lei Tie changed his clothes, the family of six went out together. Qin Mian and Lei Tie rode horses; Lei Tie carried the food box with unknown weight in his hand. Since White Spot and Golden Fur had come to the Capital, it was impossible to keep them in the space or the State Defender Duke Establishment all the time. Qin Mian intended to let the people in the Capital get used to their existence. Thus, he let Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin ride on White Spot and Golden Fur respectively.

It was not surprising that humans could tame wolves and bears. There were animal trainers in the Capital, who often performed with all kinds of animals. However, it was strange that two horses, one wolf, and one bear could coexist so harmoniously without being specially controlled and even dressed like a human – people couldn't help but feel strange. On both sides of the street soon gathered a large group of people with strange looks on their faces.

With a smile on his face, Lei Ruilin kept waving to the crowd on both sides. He even hinted at Qin Ruiqi with his eyes, signaling him to wave.

Qin Ruiqi's eyes flashed a helpless look so similar to Lei Tie. Taking White Spot and Golden Fur into consideration, he waved his hands nonetheless. His appearance of waving hands with that small wooden face not only made people love it but also made them amused.