Chapter 102: Made Vermicelli

Lei-Qin Zhong opened the gate and deeply bowed with folded hands, "Little Young Master, you are back."

"En."

Qin Mian was about to enter the gate when he was stopped.

"Please wait."

Manager Wei had just secretly measured up this young man. Hearing Lei-Qin Zhong called him "Little Young Master", he immediately confirmed his identity. Instantly, he cupped his hands in salute and let out a hearty laugh. For businessmen, perfecting laughter that made people feel comfortable must also be a type of skill.

"You must be one of the owners of Double Xiang House and Eating Savory Restaurant: Boss Qin."

Qin Mian had to stop and nodded his head.

"I'm Wei Fugui, the second manager of Taibai House in Zhaoyang County. I've heard a lot about Boss Qin for a long time, like thunder piercing the ears." Sun Fugui was determined to accomplish his goal for this trip. Taibai House was one of the three famous wine houses in Zhaoyang County. There were three managers in total. The chief manager was now old and had decided to step down in half a month. The new chief manager was to be chosen between him and the third. If he could negotiate the purchase of fruit from Leisurely Farm Residence, he was sure to be the chief manager. Although they were managers, their authorities and salaries were quite different.

"It turns out to be Manager Wei. You have overpraised me." All businessmen valued harmony. At this moment, Qin Mian couldn't ignore him.

Manager Wei suddenly realized that Boss Qin was open to persuasion compared to Boss Lei. He said with a smile, "I've heard of the beauty of Leisurely Farm Residence for a long time. May I be lucky enough to enter Boss Qin's farm residence for a look?"

Qin Mian shook his head and looked apologetic, "Manager Wei makes it awkward for me. Since A-Tie didn't invite you in, he has his reasons. Please don't blame me."

At this time, Wei Fugui also felt that he had said something inappropriate. Qin Mian and Lei Tie were a married couple. Lei Tie had already refused him. If Qin Mian let him enter, it would inevitably dishonor Lei Tie. Now, he intuitively realized that the two owners of Double Xiang House had a deep companionship, and secretly reminded himself to pay attention to this point when dealing with them.

However, he was not a person who gave up easily. He talked and laughed as usual, "I was very thoughtless. It's my first time coming to the countryside and experiencing such beautiful rural scenery. I honestly envy Boss Qin and Boss Lei for living in such a peaceful village. I wonder if Boss Qin can take a walk with me, considering I came from afar?"

Qin Mian was not interested to stroll on the embankment of the paddy field with a stranger. He didn't answer the question, "Could it be that Manager Wei comes for my family's fruit?" It was not hard to guess. At present, besides the seasoning recipe, the only thing their family could cooperate with others was fruits.

"Precisely. It would be well if—" Manager Wei was a bit annoyed that this Boss Qin was also very difficult to deal with.

Qin Mian smoothly responded, "Manager Wei, to tell you the truth, it's not only Taibai House in Zhaoyang County who wants to buy our fruits. Two days ago, a guest from Anding County even offered a high price of 50 Wen per Jin of peach, but we did not consent. Firstly, we don't lack money. Secondly, our fruits are one of the characteristics of Double Xiang House. Thirdly, once we agree to sell fruits to one person, it will surely lead another. Will we sell or not sell it then? Therefore, we're not going to set a precedent. Manager Wei is also a businessman, so you must be able to understand."