Chapter 143: You Refine Tools; I Refine Pills

"Many thanks for your blessed words."

Qin Mian picked up Yuanyuan and looked at his serious appearance; he couldn't help pecking at his tender small face.

The corners of Yuanyuan's mouth raised into a little smile. He cusped his Dad's face and smacked a kiss on it.

Not to be outdone, Manman put his arms around Lei Tie's neck, smacked a loud kiss on his cheek with a ''pop'' sound, and looked at his Gege with his small provocative eyes.

Qin Mian and Lei Tie involuntarily looked at each other and smiled.

Other people, all without exception, envied them.

Uncle Fu entertained all the guests with warmth and attention, "My guests, please come to the banquet table."

With Leisurely Farmhouse being so elegant, coupled with its owners and servants being so polite, the guests unconsciously put away their usual rough side and changed to elegant manners; they cupped their hands and saluted each other.

"Please."

"Please, you go first."

Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli also helped to greet the guests.

"Dad, down." Yuanyuan pointed to the ground.

Qin Mian hesitated before putting him down. According to the guide book, it was not good for children to learn to walk too early. However, since it was the child's own will, he believed it was better to follow it. Moreover, as their children were not ordinary, they could not blindly follow the guide in the book.

As Yuanyuan waddled forward, Qin Mian followed after him with outstretched hands, ready to support him at any time.

Manman, who had been looking at his Gege, struggled to slip down from Lei Tie's arms. When Lei Tie put him on the ground, he got a grin from the little one with his four lovely little teeth the size of corn kernels on display.

Then, the little one slowly walked a few steps. As if he had gained experience, his walking soon steadied. Manman excitedly trotted to Yuanyuan and held hands with him.

Qin Mian crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at the brothers with a contradictory expression of joy and worry on his face.

"What's wrong?" Lei Tie put his arm around Qin Mian's shoulders.

Qin Mian sighed, "If a child can walk and run, it means that the child can also be 'harmed'."

As soon as he finished saying, he saw Yuanyuan reach for the cup on the tea table. He quickly ran to stop him, "Son, can't touch this, it's hot."

Manman let go of his Gege's hand and grabbed a flower in the flower pot. His small hand put forth its strength and picked the flower, which he brought toward his mouth to stuff in.

"Can't eat." Lei Tie snatched it in time.

Manman looked up at him with a smile that was rather a bit cunning and turned around to go out. His body was small, but his pace was very firm with his small hands clenched into fists – a posture of advancing bravely.

Lei Tie slightly shook his head and kept up with him. Now he understood a little why his wife's happiness carried along with melancholy.

When Yuanyuan found out, he caught up in small steps.

"Didi."

Qin Mian watched the two little carrots staggered forward while holding hands and their small buttocks swayed with the pace. Inwardly, he cried out "too adorable" while noiselessly laughing.