2

2. The zombie emperor and his reserves

Mr. Grain Reserve's embrace is firm and powerful. Looking up from Ji Qing's angle, you can see his beautifully shaped jaw and long eyelashes. The man lowered his head, and Ji Qing's dazed face was reflected in his dark eyes. His eyelashes were still covered with fine snow, and when he looked down at Ji Qing, he had the illusion of gentleness.

When Ji Qing responded to this, he slapped Mr. Grain Reserve's handsome face with a slap, jumped down from the man's arms aggressively, and then fell on him like a small cannonball, and pressed him to the ground. Beat up.

Mr. Reserve Grain stubbornly used his abilities to resist the baptism of Ji Qing's stormy little fist.

Ji Qing, who completely abused Mr. Reserve Grain with his strength, did not change his face.

Then Ji Qing, who punched the ice cube with a punch, sat on Mr. Grain Reserve's lap a little boringly. He looked up at the lead-grey sky, and then looked around. All he saw was a scene of dead silence, similar to the countless scenes he once had. The retirement life I fantasized about is not at all different.

There is no delicious food, no comfortable bed, no exciting games, nothing, idle is really idle, almost turned into a salted fish.

At this moment, the system suddenly said: "Boss, there are a lot of human beings approaching here. They are ten abilities. They seem to be looking for a person named Song Xici, and Song Xici is their captain."

Ji Qing looked down at the man lying on the ground. The man lay calmly on the ground, his skin was as cold as ice, his long eyelashes were covered with fine snow, and his eyes were deep and deep. And cold, when he looked at Ji Qing, there was not a trace of fluctuation in his eyes.

Very abstinence and indifferent temperament, as well as the peculiar demeanor of the superior, is he the captain of the superpower team

"What's your name?" Ji Qing softened her voice deliberately, with a soft tone like cotton candy.

"Song Xi's speech."

For a moment, Ji Qing seemed to see a long-term meal ticket appearing in front of him, Ji Qing showed a cute and cute smile, and pulled Song Xi up hard, he said sweetly: "Yeah, my name is Ji clear."

"What are you doing, big boss?" The system gnawed at its claws in horror.

"I think the human base is more suitable for old age. What, do you have an opinion?" Ji Qing said boldly. He felt that the large bed and interesting people in the human base would definitely please the lonely self.

Song Xici was a little confused about Ji Qing's sudden change of attitude at this moment. He hid this confusion in a calm demeanor, and carefully examined Ji Qing with a hint of inquiry.

Take a look at this incredible young man who is full of mysteries and good-looking.

So when the team members finally found their captain, they saw a beautiful boy sitting on the lap of the captain who had always been ascetic as an ascetic.

The vice-captain Li Ye pinched the nurse Cao Wushang's thigh in a trance. When the 1.9 meter man from the Northeast cried out in pain, the vice-captain wiped his face and said faintly, "So this is not a dream. ..."

Song Xici, who was startled by the voice, looked back at his team members with a cold face. Ji Qing's force value far exceeded all of them present, even stronger than himself at his peak. He didn't know what Ji Qing's attitude was now, and he didn't know whether the other party would hurt his teammates. His inner worries made his eyes extremely cold.