114. (End)

Ji Qing looked at the pair of golden eyes, and he said softly, "Okay." As soon as he finished speaking, the golden eyes became extremely bright, like flowing gold, like the rising sun.

You should have come to marry me. I ate your colorful cookies and touched your tiger butt, but it's not too late.

Ji Qing hugged Aldridge, hugged each other hard, and quietly felt the other's tight embrace, he could hear Aldrich's heartbeat after another, Ji Qing buried his face in Aldridge's chest , closed his eyes and chuckled.

It's never too late, because I'll always wait for you to say you love me.

Aldrich and Ji Qing got married in the early spring. On that day, the willows and springs continued, and the spring flowers bloomed on the branches to the point of death. Bai Yu was present as Ji Qing's elder. He held Ji Qing's hand and moved Ji Qing handed it over to Aldrich.

Aldrich is wearing a military uniform full of medals. His face is handsome, his eyes are focused, and he is awe-inspiring. He is a man who can be entrusted for life at a glance.

Ji Qing was wearing a gorgeous white dress, he lowered his eyes and chuckled, then put his hand on Aldridge's open palm, Aldrich's hand slowly closed, he knelt down on one knee and kissed the back of Ji Qing's hand.

"I will be loyal to you, protect you, be your sharpest knife, be your strongest shield, and be your bliss in this life." His voice was low, and his tone was solemn like an oath.

Audrey leaned on Abner's shoulder, covering her mouth and crying.

At that time, the sky was full of stars, and countless star seeds fell from the sky and fell to the ground into lotuses. Ji Qing looked at Aldridge and smiled, "Then I will embrace you with everything and spend the rest of my life with you."

Aldrich put on a diamond ring for Ji Qing reverently, then stood up and kissed Ji Qing on the forehead.

They held hands and walked towards the palace of marriage together.

After the marriage, Ji Qing and Aldrich bought a villa near the Federal Comprehensive College, and Aldrich took Ji Qing to school every day.

Aldridge not only assumed the duties of a driver, but also worked as a part-time chef, and became a regular guest of the live broadcast.

The barrage watched Aldrich and Ji Qing feed each other with a blank expression every day. You took a bite and I took a bite, sweet and greasy. So the barrage also has magical dialogues, such as:

-Wait for me in front, this is your dog food

- No, the latter, this is your dog food

--Ah, then you take one bite, I take one bite, and let's all eat dog food together

- Wow! It's so fragrant and delicious!

During the four years of college, he systematically studied in the expert field of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, and audited the courses of the Department of Mecha and the Department of Pharmacy, and successfully developed a series of innovative weapons and drugs, which left a deep impression in history.

And Ji Qing's daily life is to spread dog food on live broadcasts, and close live broadcasts to spread dog food, and contract dog food for singles in a radius of ten miles.

After graduation, Ji Qing took a series of certificates and worked as a minister in the Federal Weapons Research Center.

Since Ji Qing became the minister, the efficiency of the entire research center has been particularly high, so high that it is developing rapidly like a rocket. People in the outside world have speculated that beauty is inspiring. Everyone in the research center said that as long as Minister Ji Qing stood behind him to observe the progress, they would have the illusion of being targeted by beasts. Woo swallowed it.