27

27. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

Lu Qingzhao was filming on the set, and it has been 24 hours since last night's hot search, and his clarification Weibo has also been forwarded by many people. Everything seems to have passed, not only did his makeup tutorial on how to become ugly gained a wave of fans, but Mo Shuoyue was also stunned, but Lu Qingzhao was not very happy.

Lu Qingzhuo took out the lamb doll and rubbed it lightly.

"Mr. Lu, when are you going to come to my house and meet my family?"

After this farce, what attitude will he take to go to Liang's house?

When the other party searched for the name Lu Qingzhao, the first thing that jumped out were these unsightly scandals, so how could they have a good impression of him?

Originally, he had no advantage, and now he is even more embarrassed.

Lu Qingzhao covered his face with his hands a little tiredly, and closed his eyes so tired that he seemed to be able to fall asleep in the next second. In order to do a good job in crisis public relations yesterday, he didn't sleep all night. He was busy until 4:00 in the morning to rest for a while, and in the morning he rushed to the crew to film.

In fact, this kind of intense work is nothing to him. In the early years, he was really tired, but now his inner exhaustion is crushing him.

At this moment, a pair of soft hands covered the back of his hands, and a light voice came from his ears: "Guess who I am"

At that moment, Lu Qingzhuo suddenly remembered a sentence, that is, if he likes someone, he will be happy even when he hears his voice.

Ji Qing stood behind Lu Qingquan and blew a breath at Lu Qingquan's earlobe. He grinned like a childish ghost and said, "This is the first hint!"

The corners of Lu Qingzhuo's mouth rose slightly, but he did not speak. Ji Qing took a sip to the side of Lu Qingzhuo's face, and said with a smile: "This is the second reminder~"

"What is the third prompt?" Lu Qingzhuo asked softly.

Ji Qing grabbed Lu Qingshou's hand, put his face on Lu Qingshou's palm, rubbed it lightly, then grabbed Lu Qingshou's fingers, and let his fingertips run across his eyebrows. "This is a furry, gentle eyebrow gentleman."

Fingers touched Ji Qing's upturned nose, then stroked Ji Qing's lips, and finally stopped on the snow-white chin, "This is the third reminder."

Lu Qingquan smiled and said, "It's the cutest young master in the world." He opened his eyes and saw Ji Qing's bright smile, "Yes! Your little cutie suddenly appeared! Are you very happy!"

Lu Qingzhao nodded earnestly, touched his chest, and said solemnly, "I'm so happy, I can't contain the love for the young master here."

Ji Qing poked Lu Qingzhuo's chest and said, "What should I do?"

The dark phoenix eyes stared at Ji Qing, like the vast sea in the dark night. Under the cover of the night, Shengxi also seemed silent. Lu Qingzhao said word by word: "Speak out what you like."

Lu Qingzhao has acted in idol dramas. If he compares his current appearance with his previous performances, he will definitely be able to make a fancy clip called acting crushing or rapid progress. Mother Liang said that she was afraid that Ji Qing would be deceived by Lu Qingzhao, but the revealing of her true feelings was not the same as those step-by-step performances.

His expression was restrained, but those eyes seemed to stand on the tidal end and the turbulent sea was only because of the deep affection that could not be restrained.

"I like you, my young master." His expression was extremely solemn, as if he was taking an oath, and his voice was low and steady.

"I like you very, very much." He gently stroked Ji Qing's face with his hand, and then showed a gentle smile, "No, not like. I love you, young master. I love you very, very much, my little one. Master."

Ji Qing was stunned, the face of Lu Qingmaru in front of him seemed to vaguely overlap with Song Xici's, the same expression, the bright eyes, and the growing sense of familiarity.

"System, do you think Lu Qingzhao is Song Xici?" Ji Qing asked lightly.

"Unable to detect." The system said.

"But I've never had such a high opinion of someone inexplicably." Ji Qing looked at Lu Qingmaru, "It's as if I've known him for a long time."

"This..." The system is stuck.

I don't want to tangle so much. If there is any conspiracy, it must not only be these two worlds, but the future world will definitely show signs.

Moreover, his heart was really happy, like cotton stuffed his chest, full of soft and pure emotions.

"I love you too, Mr. Lu." Ji Qing originally wanted to kiss Lu Qingshou, but Lu Qingshou's assistant suddenly walked into Lu Qingshou's lounge with a water cup. The assistant was a little surprised to see Ji Qing, but he He didn't ask blindly, but pretended that he didn't see anything, put down the water glass silently, and then turned around to get some information.

When Ji Qing turned his back to them, Ji Qing unexpectedly slapped on Lu Qingzhuo's earlobe. Lu Qingquan's ears were already very sensitive, but now he was so attacked that he was almost red to the point of bleeding. Lu Qingzhao covered his ears reluctantly and looked at Ji Qing, and he saw that Ji Qing laughed heartlessly without fear.

After the assistant left, Ji Qing rested his head on Lu Qingzhao's shoulder and clasped his fingers tightly together, he said softly, "Mr. Lu, let's finish this movie, my father, mother, brother, Can't wait to see you."

Ji Qing could feel Lu Qingshou's body stiffening for a moment, only to hear Lu Qingshou ask uncertainly, "They want to see me"

"Yeah!" Ji Qing smiled and said, "Mr. Lu, you are the person I like. I like you, so my family will like you too." Ji Qing kept leaning on Lu Qingzhao's shoulder and shook his head. Huang and Lu Qingzhao clasped their hands tightly, and he said in a very confident tone, "Since you are liked by the cutest me in the world, then you must be the best person in the world."

He straightened up and looked at Lu Qingmaru brightly, "The big deal, I'll give you a little of my cuteness, so that you can be loved by everyone."

Ji Qing held her head high and hugged Lu Qingmaru aggressively, and kissed several times. The soft hair rubbed against Lu Qingquan's neck. This numbness seemed to spread to the bottom of her heart. The hickey to the end of the eye seems to be the soft touch that turns into water in the bottom of my heart.

Seeing that his young master waved his hand, Lu Qingzhuo said proudly, "You have so many lovely people now, how's it going?"

Lu Qingquan reached out and held Ji Qing's hand, he kissed the back of the snow-white hand, and then raised his eyes, his eyes were full of gentle smiles, "My honor." He said with a smile.