106

Ji Qing's dish is braised small crucian carp, the fish body is smeared with glutinous rice flour, then fried in boiling oil until both sides are browned. Ji Qing also made corn rib soup and a bowl of small green vegetables. He carried the little white tiger to the dining table and tied the little white tiger with a saliva towel.

The saliva towel was bright yellow, and Aldrich bowed his head awkwardly and looked at the saliva towel, almost unable to imagine what he looked like now.

His cheek was suddenly pinched, and Aldridge looked up to see Ji Qing's sweet smile, "Is it fragrant? Do you want to eat fish or short ribs first?"

Aldridge was addicted to the beauty of the prosperous age and couldn't think, Ji Qing gave Aldridge the tenderest piece of meat on the belly of the fish, "Ah, open your mouth and eat the fish."

Aldrich looked at Ji Qing's open lips, and opened his mouth stupidly, eating the fish in one bite.

"Is it delicious?" Ji Qing scooped a spoonful of sparerib soup for Aldrich and asked softly.

Ji Qing has cooked meals from so many different worlds, and his craftsmanship is not bad. In addition, the ingredients provided by the Federation to the amateurs are top-notch, and Aldrich's ten-level filter, this mouthful of fish is in Aldrich. I was simply shocked.

Woohoo so delicious! QAQ

How can there be such a virtuous, beautiful, gentle and kind person in the world? !

Mom I love him!

The little white tiger nodded frantically, moved to tears, and expressed his love to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing scratched the nose of the little white tiger and said with a smile: "If it's delicious, let's eat a little more. If you want to look fleshy, how cute."

Aldrich took a sip with emotion and found that Ji Qing had not eaten, so he pushed away Ji Qing's feeding hand with his small meat claws, and pushed Ji Qing's chopsticks to Ji Qing's own mouth with a serious face. Because he was not tall enough, the little white tiger stood upright and completed the task of pushing chopsticks with great difficulty.

Ji Qing looked at Xiao Baihu's focused eyes, and listened to the little milky voice of ah, ah, ah, and an old father's gratification filled his heart.

"System, look at how well our little baby is." Ji Qing burst into tears.

system:"......???"

I just went to the little black house to learn a habit, why is it not dog food, but milk powder when I come back.

Ji Qing and Aldrich finished their dinner happily. Aldridge ate too much in one go, and his belly became round. Ji Qing held the little white tiger on his lap and gently rubbed his belly.

The little fur on the belly is extremely soft, Ji Qing drew a heart on the little belly, and then held the fluffy little paw, and gave a kiss to the pink and tender little meat pad.

Aldridge was so happy that he almost fainted.

After rubbing the belly, it's time to digest the meal, that is, the cute cat stick that the tiger's cute baby likes the most!

Aldrich squatted on the ground and watched Ji Qing with a bright smile and took out a cat-teasing stick.

Aldridge: "..."

This, isn't this the evil stick that my mother gave me? Why did it follow? !

The funny cat threw a lingering wink.

Ji Qing shook the cat's stick at the little white tiger, and the takraw ball on the stick also swayed, "Baby, come and catch the ball~"

Aldridge: "..."