153. Ji Qing Fanwai (End)

[I will no longer kill gods and Buddhas, I just want to be your bliss]

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin got married, they got married in the main god space. The Lord God didn't know why, or out of bad taste, he informed the entire Lord God space of the news of the two of them getting married, and sprinkled dog food to all the missionaries.

Under the witness of all the missionaries, the two floating islands in the sky merged together.

In the main god space, Young Master Qing is very famous, and his beauty and strength are famous throughout the main god space, while A is a veteran space agent, with a deep background and a reputation for being cold-blooded and ruthless.

A's battle to become famous was to lead the army to invade the resource planet. The bloody and brutal means used during this period made people shudder, but he was calm and self-controlled from beginning to end. Someone secretly equates A with the devil.

It's just that A is with Qing Gongzi. It's really eye-opening.

At the wedding scene, the woman who once gave Zhou Xiujin advice also appeared. She was also a space agent, and her title was Mrs. Du.

When Mrs. Du saw Ji Qing, she covered her mouth in surprise, and looked at Zhou Xiujin and Ji Qing in disbelief, "God, I'm jealous."

"If I had known, I wouldn't have told you how to hook up with a little beauty." Mrs. Du sighed, "I also want such a good-looking little beauty. I will never get tired of looking at this kind of beauty for a lifetime."

Zhou Xiujin had already confessed everything to Ji Qing. Including the existence of the emotional warmer, Ji Qing did not have any fluctuations in his heart after listening to it. It stands to reason that he should be angry at this deceitful behavior, but after the object was changed to Zhou Xiujin, he had no temper at all.

Since liking is really liking, and love is also true love, then there is no need to pursue so much.

Even without this prop, if Ji Qing met Zhou Xiujin, he would still fall in love with him.

Of course, even though Ji Qing thought so, she still took advantage of the situation to lose a little temper and asked Zhou Xiujin to sign a series of unequal treaties.

"You have to give me good food every day, and you can't make me angry. If we have a conflict, even if I do something wrong, it must be your fault. You have to sincerely apologize to me. I usually call you. Stop, you have to stop..." Ji Qing rambled with his fingers.

"No." Zhou Xiujin whispered, he looked at Ji Qing's round eyes because he didn't understand, "Our family Ji Qing can't be wrong, if we have a conflict, it must be my fault. Making our family Ji Qing angry is a heinous fault in itself."

Ji Qing raised her head, nodded reservedly, gave Zhou Xiujin a teachable look, and then opened her arms to hug.

I don't know why, but Ji Qing just likes Zhou Xiujin holding him. Zhou Xiujin's arms are very strong, and the feeling of being held is very secure. The smell on his body is also very good. The cold but gentle fragrance is a kind of deceiver. Other people's, reassuring taste.

Ji Qing buried his face in Zhou Xiujin's neck. He suddenly felt that everything was fine. He used to always say that he wanted to take care of the elderly, but in old age alone, there was a desolate feeling of being alone. Now he is not alone. He and Zhou Xiujin can work together. Hand in hand to retire, they will experience all kinds of fast-traveling worlds together, what kind of life, what kind of identity can try again and again.

The main god space has given them a long life, but there will be a day when life will end.

He would grow old together with Zhou Xiujin, until his hair turned white, his teeth fell out, and his face was full of wrinkles, but it didn't matter, as long as he thought that the person opposite was Zhou Xiujin, even the wrinkles would suddenly become cute.