24

24. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

When Ji Qing went downstairs in the morning, he saw Liang Hankun sitting at the dining table, obviously waiting for him.

"Brother, good morning~" Ji Qing sat at the table, took a sip of hot milk, a layer of milk ring on the corner of his mouth, he squinted his eyes contentedly, and looked extremely happy.

Liang Hankun was clearly confused again, he thought about the confusion all night, but at this moment he suddenly didn't want to ask anything. "Had a great time today"

Ji Qing nodded vigorously and shook his head again. He put down the milk and solemnly said to Liang Hankun, "Brother, I was very happy last night."

"I'm in love."

China in this world does not exclude homosexuality. It doesn't matter what gender you like, as long as you truly love someone, everyone will bless them.

Liang Hankun frowned, "It's Lu Qingzhao"

Ji Qing observed Liang Hankun's face, and tried to say frankly: "Yes, we were together last night."

Liang Hankun was silent for a long time, then pushed his glasses, "If you like it, I will support you. If he makes you unhappy, you must tell me."

The little nervousness in Ji Qing's heart instantly turned into happiness, and he cheered softly, "Brother, you are the best~"

Liang Hankun looked at Ji Qing's smile, his frowning brows stretched out, he said helplessly: "Am I the first person to know about this?" After receiving Ji Qing's affirmative reply, he sighed, "Have dinner. Bar."

The weather today is very good, the sky is blue, the sun is big and bright, and the warm sunlight shines on Ji Qing's face, Ji Qing couldn't help calling Lu Qingzhuo.

"Hello, dear Mr. Lu, do you think the weather is fine today?" Ji Qing pulled down the car window and smiled while looking at the sky.

"Yes, dear young master, are you looking up at the sun now?" Lu Qingzhuo asked gently.

"Yes!" Ji Qing reached out and gently touched the sun in the void, as if his fingertips touched the golden sunlight.

"No wonder when I look up at the sun, it feels as warm as you."

Ji Qing wanted to laugh and held back his laughter, he snorted, "Mr. Lu, have you ever been in a lot of love affairs, so you can speak sweet words at your fingertips."

On the other end of the phone came a chuckle from Lu Qingzhuo, "I only fell in love at first sight, and then for a lifetime. My dear young master, my mouth tells me that when it thinks of you, it is willing to say the most beautiful words in the world to make you happy. "

"My ears tell me that it will blush when it touches you, because it can only disarm and surrender in front of you. My eyes tell me that it doesn't want to look away for a moment, just wants to keep looking at you all the time."

Ji Qing finally couldn't hold back his laughter, he said softly: "Then please tell your eyes, the person it wants to see will come soon~"

Ji Qing got out of the car, but saw that Lu Qingzhao was standing in front of him holding the phone, the man's tough and sharp facial features were smudged by the pale golden sunlight, and a too gentle smile appeared on his handsome face. "My eyes told me that it saw, saw the cutest little master in the world."

Ji Qing threw himself up, and was so sticky that he entered the crew with Lu Qingzhao.

Wang Chen looked at the backs of the two of them, and wiped his face in a complicated mood, while assistant Zhou Yue covered his face, blushing with excitement.