123

Yan Hongyu's face was haggard, her eyes were heavy, and her lips were blue. Zhou Xiujin put Xiaobai on the ground, walked to Yan Hongyu, and said softly, "Mom."

Since Zhou Xiujin was beaten, there was an invisible estrangement between them. Although Zhou Xiujin didn't say anything, Yan Hongyu could feel that Zhou Xiujin and her were no longer close, and he never called her mother for two days.

Yan Hongyu looked at Zhou Xiujin and tried her best to hold back her tears. She hugged her skinny son and gently touched Zhou Xiujin's back. Zhou Xiujin didn't have any flesh, so her back was full of bones. Yan Hongyu said in a trembling voice, "Xiujin. , you, did you call me mother?"

Zhou Xiujin didn't speak, he stretched out his hand and hugged Yan Hongyu slowly, smelling the soapy smell on Yan Hongyu's body, which was a smell he was used to smelling for so many years.

"I'm sorry." Yan Hongyu hugged Zhou Xiujin tightly, and she closed her eyes to keep the tears from flowing.

Zhou Xiujin and Yan Hongyu didn't speak, they hugged each other quietly. After Yan Hongyu finally calmed down, she reached out and touched Zhou Xiujin's face, and said softly, "Why did you come here?"

"Ji Qing brought me here." Zhou Xiujin allowed Yan Hongyu to touch his face. Yan Hongyu's hands were rough, with thick fingers. The opposite of her hands was her face. Eyes, nose is nose, even if the skin condition is very poor, it is still much better than the peers.

Yan Hongyu looked at Ji Qing, Ji Qing was standing by the door, holding the white rabbit, and after meeting Yan Hongyu's gaze, Ji Qing smiled sweetly, "Aunt Yan, hello."

Yan Hongyu looked at Ji Qing, her eyes moved from the white silk shoes to the brocade bag hanging around her waist, then to the pearl on Ji Qing's neck, and finally looked at Ji Qing's picturesque little face.

"Who are you?" Yan Hongyu asked cautiously, and Zhou Xiujin, who was also curious, couldn't help but look at Ji Qing.

Ji Qing lowered his head and smiled, his hand sticking out from his cuff, hooked his little finger at Zhou Xiujin, a red line appeared out of thin air, one end was tied to Ji Qing's finger, and the other end was wrapped around Zhou Xiujin's phalanx.

"I'm an immortal, and Zhou Xiujin and I have a relationship in this life, so I came to him." Ji Qing looked up at Zhou Xiujin, his little finger moved, and the red line swayed in the air, "I want to protect him forever. No worries, let him enjoy peace and joy in this life."

Zhou Xiujin stared blankly at the red line on his little finger, his finger moved, and the long red line in the void trembled with his movements.

The corners of Ji Qing's lips rose, and there was a hint of slyness in his eyes, like a star falling into his eyes, and the dazzling light that burst out in an instant made Zhou Xiujin's heart skip a beat.

The red thread disappeared out of thin air, but Zhou Xiujin felt that another invisible red thread was entangled in his heart.

"Xian, Xianren." Yan Hongyu remembered that she had seen Ji Qing sitting on the clouds before, and completely believed Ji Qing's words. Her knowledge was not high, she had not finished elementary school, and she believed in Buddhism, Ji Qing's image in her heart suddenly became extremely tall, almost shrouded in a layer of holy light.

"Aunt Yan, just call me Ji Qing, don't tell others about my identity." Ji Qing blinked.

Yan Hongyu nodded quickly, fearing that Ji Qing would not believe it, she raised her hand and swore, "I will never say it."

Ji Qing walked in front of Yan Hongyu, took out the golden medicine bottle, and poured the Health Pill into his palm, "Aunt Yan, your health is too bad. Eating this pill can strengthen your body."