132

Ji Qing was led by the head teacher to the first grade and the first class. There were only two classes in each grade in this rural primary school, and each class had about 40 students.

Ji Qing was wearing a small vest and trousers, and was carrying a black leather schoolbag. Under the gaze of a bunch of small carrot heads, he stood in front of the podium table.

Because everyone was wearing school uniforms, and Ji Qing was wearing his own clothes, plus Ji Qing's face, it could be said to stand out from the crowd.

The head teacher is a new female teacher who has just graduated from university. She is thin and small, wearing pink-rimmed glasses and a high ponytail, but her voice is unexpectedly loud. She introduced to everyone: "Classmates, today there is a The new classmate is going to join the big family of our first class, and he is the classmate Ji Qing next to me."

"Come on, Ji Qing, let me introduce myself to everyone!" The head teacher looked down at Ji Qing and gave him an encouraging smile.

Ji Qing: "..."

Why am I ashamed of jio.

After all, he is a big guy who has experienced strong winds and waves, and hundreds of millions of viewers have survived the online live broadcast. There are only more than 40 little radishes, what is there to be afraid of.

Ji Qing picked up her aura and nodded at everyone with a solemn and solemn attitude, and said loudly: "Hello everyone, my name is Ji Qing. I am seven years old this year. I have a lively and cheerful personality, and I am willing to help others. I hope to get along well with everyone."

The little radishes in the bottom row raised their heads to look at Ji Qing. Ji Qing heard a little girl in the front row whispering to the tablemate, "He is so cute."

Ji Qing: "???"

Ji Qing looked up at the head teacher, the young female teacher had a motherly smile on her face, she looked at Ji Qing tenderly, gave Ji Qing a thumbs up, then raised her head and said, "Ji Qing's little classmate introduced himself very well. , let us applaud him!"

The class immediately burst into warm applause.

The head teacher wanted to assign Ji Qing a seat, because Ji Qing was brought by Yan Hongyu, so the head teacher first thought of the seat next to Zhou Xiujin.

Zhou Xiujin's roommate was a little boy with a runny nose. Before the head teacher could speak, Ji Qing took out a lollipop and put it on the little boy's table, then smiled brightly, "I want to sit on you. location, okay?"

The little boy who received the beauty crit and candy bribe for the first time in his life was stunned, and he nodded stupidly.

Ji Qing immediately put his small schoolbag on the desk, then turned to look at the head teacher, and said sweetly, "Teacher, I want to sit in this seat because Zhou Xiujin and I are good friends, okay?"

After Ji Qing finished speaking, she pouted and looked at the young female teacher pitifully.

The head teacher said with a straight face: "Next time, you can't bring snacks into the classroom." After seeing Ji Qing's eyes, her tone softened, "Since Qu Mushan has no opinion, then you can sit here."

The named student Qu Mushan was sorting out his drawer. He held a small schoolbag in his hand and was led by the teacher to change to a new seat.

In fact, Qu Mushan likes to sit at the same table with Zhou Xiujin, because Zhou Xiujin has good grades, so he can ask Zhou Xiujin any questions he usually knows.

But I don't know why, when I saw the person in front of me laughing, all my thoughts melted, and finally I just nodded and said yes.

Qu Mushan sat in the new seat, held the lollipop in his hand, and couldn't help but looked up at Ji Qing again, he felt that Ji Qing was prettier than the most beautiful little girl in the class.