154. System Extra

The system is Ji Qing's system, and its code name is very long, and the code name of the new system will always be extra long.

"F431795451986797564." 7846 finished reading its code name in one breath, "It's been a long time since I met the new student system." The other party said with emotion.

The system looked at the code name of 7846 and wondered, for a while, it suspected that such a short code name really existed?

It is now selecting the market in Kuai Chuan World, and it is selecting Kuai Chuan World for its own host.

The host is a space agent. As a small system that has just left the factory, it has been stunned by the identity of the host. The entire data flow is on the edge of chaos. At this moment, standing in the dazzling array of fast-traversing world selection markets, I have never seen the world. The small system is even more trembling and dare not speak.

Now I have encountered a system that is suspected to be a boss. As we all know, the code name of the system is related to their factory time. The four-digit system is a very early batch of systems.

A system that has survived for so long and has not been eliminated is a big guy at first glance.

So the system trembled and said, "Hello, senior." The voice was trembling.

The system actually doesn't want to be so cowardly, but it just can't control it, it's still too young, it hasn't seen the world, it's as clean as a blank sheet of paper.

"Are you afraid of me?" 7846 said amusedly: "Do I look scary?"

The system didn't know how to answer, and looked at the other party helplessly.

"Ah, the courage is really cute." The other party said.

The system is a little unhappy, although its own courage is really small, but it can't be said clearly, and if its shameful side is known to the host, what should the host do if the host doesn't want it.

The system was excited for a while, and Se Li said inwardly, "Do you know who my host is? It's a very powerful Young Master Qing!"

After that, the system regretted it a bit. Maybe the other party didn't know who its host was, but now it reported itself to the family, and it was shamed in front of outsiders.

Unexpectedly, the other party pondered for a moment and said: "That is really powerful. I recommend a few Quick Traversing Worlds for you. Can you say a few good words for me in front of Young Master Qing?"

system:"……?"

Eh, can it still be like this?

The system listened to 7846's pitch in a daze, and then ran to choose an apocalyptic world.

Unexpectedly, this apocalyptic world was despised by the host, deeply despised.

The system burst into tears, feeling that it regretted the original and should not have listened to false marketing. It regrouped, did its homework and came to the Kuaishou World selection market again, and encountered the familiar 7846 again.

"Why are you looking at me so vigilantly, I won't lie to you." 7846 said innocently.

"You miserable me last time! My host doesn't like the apocalyptic world at all, and you said a lot, it's all your fault." The more the system said, the more aggrieved, "Go away, this time I want myself pick."

"Is that so? I'm sorry, because I don't know what Young Master Qing likes, so I take it for granted according to my host's preferences." 7846 apologized sincerely and walked away quietly.