15. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

"Your mission is to attack the entertainment industry and have enough fans." The system respectfully said.

Ji Qing opened his eyes on the soft big bed, and the bright starry sky came into his eyes. The decoration style of the entire room was related to the starry sky. There was an oil painting of stars on the bedside, and the black bookshelf was full of books.

"Boss, this is the modern plane, and your identity is Liang Linpeng, the young son of the Liang family in the capital."

Ji Qing yawned and walked to the bathroom. In front of the mirror was a very noble face, with phoenix eyes, a mole between the eyebrows, and a little lip beads that made the whole noble and indifferent face look lively and vivid. The young man was wearing a dark purple nightgown, and the skin exposed from the sleeves was pampered snow-white, with a well-proportioned figure and a thin waist and long legs.

The young man in the mirror grinned, the dimple on the right side appeared shallowly, and the clear eyes were extremely clear. He maintained a bright smile for three seconds before saying a little desolately: "There are no pear dimples and food reserves."

Ji Qingqing went downstairs after washing up, only the servants were walking around in the villa. Liang's father and Liang's mother work in the company. They are married in business and respect each other like guests. They have two children. Ji Qing is their youngest son, Liang Linpeng, who has had a strong interest in astronomy since childhood. He skipped all the way to study abroad. He graduated as a graduate student at the age of 21. Now he returns to China to receive money under the name of the family company, and publishes papers in his spare time. Liang Hankun is Liang Linpeng's older brother, a qualified younger brother. The greatest joy in life is to take care of his younger brother besides work.

The breakfast was delicious and rich, and Ji Qing almost burst into tears after eating. He touched his chubby belly and watched TV on the sofa.

The entertainment industry in this world is developed, and the TV dramas broadcast are of relatively high standard. While chasing the drama, Ji Qing wanted to tell the Liang family for some reason that a young master who was addicted to astronomy was going to become a star.

However, the TV series is really good. Ji Qing devotes himself to the plot and forgets the passage of time.

So when Liang Hankun came back from the company, he saw his precious brother hugging the pillow, sitting cross-legged on the sofa, and watching TV earnestly with a small face. Liang Hankun remembered that his brother had just returned to China, and he had no friends around him. Now he can only A man watching TV quietly at home. A surge of guilt surged into his heart, and Liang Hankun shouted softly in his softest voice, "Xiao Peng."

As soon as Ji Qing turned around, he saw Liang Hankun's father-like loving and caring expression, he hesitated, "Brother?"

Liang Hankun took off his glasses, revealing the same phoenix eyes as Ji Qing. His temperament was mature and stable, and he looked at Ji Qing with very gentle eyes: "Will I be bored at home? I've been busy with work recently, and I don't have time to accompany you, if there is any discomfort Just tell my brother."

"Brother, I'm fine at home." Ji Qing smiled sweetly.

Liang Hankun's heart softened, and he said, "Do you have any new hobbies now? Tell my brother if you have any."

Ji Qing obediently put her hands on her knees, with a little careful probing in her seriousness: "Is anything ok?"

Liang Hankun frowned: "You can't learn badly."

Ji Qing immediately straightened his back, straightened his attitude, and said decisively: "I will never learn badly!" Then he blinked his eyes again and whispered: "I... I kind of want to enter the entertainment industry."

"Why do you suddenly want to enter the entertainment industry?" Liang Hankun wondered, "Is it because "Battle of the Universe" is going to be adapted into a movie?" He asked himself and answered.

Ji Qing blinked his eyes in confusion.

Liang Hankun sat in front of Ji Qing, with a serious smile on his face: "Didn't you like this novel the most when you were young? My brother didn't forget it." But I couldn't go because I had to listen to Professor Chen's lecture, so in the end it was the autograph book that my brother asked for you."

"Battle of the Universe is a science fiction novel. The copyright was purchased by Tiansheng Entertainment. It is expected to be remade this year." The system added in a timely manner.

Ji Qing hurriedly nodded like a chicken pecking rice, and looked at Liang Hankun with bright eyes, "That's right! That's it! Brother, you're the best~"

Silly brother Liang Hankun happily accepted the compliment, forgetting the original hesitation, "One of my classmates took over Tiansheng, I'll take you to see him tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay!" Ji Qing nodded vigorously.

Liang Hankun found a picture, "This is this year's new actor, called Lu Qingzhao, and he will be the male protagonist of this film." The photo is of a handsome man.

His eyebrows are thick, flying diagonally into his temples, his eyes are standard phoenixes, his brows are high, the bridge of his nose is high, and the lines at the corners of his mouth are very firm. He looks like a general, a mighty general who is full of blood but was framed by a traitor, an undercover narcotics police officer whose identity is exposed and is about to be killed, a soldier who is dedicated to the country, is stable and reliable, and finally sacrificed his life generously in the anti-Japanese drama. .

It fits the character of the male protagonist of "Battle of the Universe". "Battle of the Universe" tells the story that the earth is no longer suitable for human habitation, so human beings explore new habitable planets. Finally, they found a planet. The overlord of this planet is a creature similar to dinosaurs, but more than dinosaurs. Terrifying, they are called fear-devouring beasts. They use emotion as a means of attack. When you are more afraid and panic, and the more negative emotions you have, the more lethal they are. Only when you have no fear can you defeat them. The male protagonist is a space warrior. He is full of enthusiasm and has excellent combat ability. Although he cannot completely overcome his inner fear, he has also made extraordinary achievements on the battlefield.

When his partners died one by one, the male protagonist finally conquered his fear, killed countless fear-devouring beasts, and became a hero of mankind.

Ji Qing roughly flipped through the novel and found that one of the characters in the book is more suitable for him, that is, the male protagonist's good friend, Bai Qi, Bai Qi is a scientist with a superior IQ, and his lifelong pursuit is to find a livable star for human beings. Many experiments have been carried out to overcome the fear of the Dread Eater in humans. Finally decided to set foot on the battlefield with the male protagonist and personally feel the emotions of the soldiers. In an accident, a large number of fear-devouring beasts besieged them, and Bai Qi died. When the male protagonist fought against the fear-devouring beast in the later stage, Bai Qi's appearance appeared in his mind, so he broke through himself and conquered his inner fear.

The author explains that this is the power of friendship.

In this era, homosexuality is legal, so although this book has a very weak heroine, most readers still regard Bai Qi as the real heroine.

"System, why do I think Bai Qi looks more and more like the female protagonist?" Ji Qing searched for the male protagonists Ye Xi and Bai Qi, and a bunch of fanfiction popped up, "It seems that I am not the only one who thinks so."