141

On Friday, the city's TV station came to the school for filming, and they had to choose a class to interact with. The first class of the first grade was honorably selected as the rocket class.

In the morning, Lao Wang called the monitor and the strong boys to the library to move things, moved a lot of books to the class to make up the facade, and hung a new clock on the wall.

People from the TV station came to shoot at noon.

At that time, Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin just finished pouring hot water, and walked into the classroom holding the kettle, and saw the familiar lady in pink hat standing in front of the podium, while the photographer was playing with the equipment.

The young lady was very happy when she saw Ji Qing, she waved her hand and said, "Player No. 1!"

Ji Qing showed a polite smile to the young lady, and then returned to their seats with Zhou Xiujin.

The young lady acted as the host. She stood on the podium and said with a smile: "I'm very happy to come to the first class of Chengzhi Center. We are the staff of the city TV station. Today we are going to play a small game with the students."

"That is the Chinese character dictation competition in the class. First of all, we have to choose our four contestants, the representative of the Chinese class, the representative of the mathematics class, the representative of the English class, and our No. 1 contestant, Ji Qing!" palm.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin looked at each other. Zhou Xiujin was a little confused as the named math class representative. Ji Qing leaned into Zhou Xiujin's ear and said softly, "Now, let the excellent Zhou Xiujin join me in the competition."

Zhou Xiujin's ears turned red, Ji Qing took his hand hidden under the desk, and the two walked out of their seats together to the blackboard.

The representative of the Chinese class and the representative of the English class are both small girls, and the little sisters who act as the host are not tall, so when Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin stand in the middle, they have the effect of "convex".

The hostess rolled the exercise book into a cylindrical shape and put it on her mouth to act as a microphone, looked at Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin and smiled: "This pair of tablemates is too good-looking, come on, take more pictures of these two boys. , I'll cut you to the title of the show later, to attract a little more fans to the show."

Ji Qing looked at Zhou Xiujin with a playful look, wanting to see if Zhou Xiujin blushed, because in his impression, Zhou Xiujin seemed to be the type that would be shy when he was teased.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Xiujin nodded to the host without changing his face, without even blinking his eyes.

The hostess reported the topic, Zhou Xiujin and Ji Qing wrote on the blackboard together, Ji Qing put down the chalk and looked up to see how Zhou Xiujin was writing.

Zhou Xiujin's handwriting was extremely dignified, like a printed regular script.

After the host reported the answer, Zhou Xiujin couldn't help but look at Ji Qing, with an invitation to "please praise" that he couldn't even see on his face.

Maybe it's because he was raised from a young age to an adult, even though Ji Qing kept calling him a little brother, his relationship with Zhou Xiujin was sometimes more like an older brother and younger brother, except that Ji Qing was an older brother.

Ji Qing still remembered that he asked the system to set up a scholarship in the elementary school. When Zhou Xiujin won the scholarship for the first time, he put the red envelope in a very conspicuous place and looked at it happily for a long time. Zhou Xiujin liked to suppress his own feelings when he was very young. Feelings, no matter how happy he is, he will not show his happiness very much, he will only show five points of happiness, and he will not show his teeth when he smiles.