97

97. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing and Aldridge played in the game for a long time, and finally reluctantly went offline and said good night to each other.

Aldridge didn't sleep. He sat at the small table, spreading out his notebook and writing down plans for the future.

The first is to confess his identity to Ji Qing. He can't hide it from Ji Qing for the rest of his life. He can't be a coward all the time. The wrong things he has done before have already been done, so he will use his life to make up for it.

He has to make the colorful cookies first, and then hit the ninth floor in "Colosseum". After winning, he will confess to Ji Qing in the stands, and then he will confess from the online to the offline base, and put the colorful cookies. Send it to Ji Qing.

Now Aldridge has to think about what to do with the colorful cookies.

...

Ji Qing received an admission letter from the Department of Mechanical Engineering of Federal Comprehensive University, and the school will start in 23 days. The school sent some textbooks for Ji Qing to preview in advance.

Ji Qing looked at the long pile of textbook names, and said to the system affectionately: "The mountain of books has a path of diligence, and the sea of ​​learning is boundless and hard work. System, you have to work hard."

The system held its head high and assured: "Don't worry, boss! I will study hard!" After that, he carried a bunch of e-books to the small black room to study.

Amateurs generally have superior intelligence after cleansing, and the higher the level of mental power, the higher the IQ. Ji Qing, as an amateur of the SSS level of mental power, has high hopes by the federation.

So the pressure on the system is huge.

Ji Qing has done her evening skin care before going to bed. Because the strength of an amateur is linked to her appearance, the Federation attaches great importance to the maintenance of her appearance. Ji Qing's skin care products are only for amateurs. It was also specially provided by the Federation. It was good to eat, sleep well, and use it well. Ji Qing lay in the villa quietly and made a beautiful salted fish.

Ji Qing climbed into bed, turned on his brain, and saw the friend request sent by Francis. Francis was Bai Yu's student, an amateur who had met Ji Qing at the Federal Appraisal Center before.

--Student brother, the teacher asked me to tell you some college precautions

Since it was Bai Yu's meaning, Ji Qing added Francis indifferently. Francis's attitude was very polite, and the content of what he said was also very practical, such as what clothes to wear in class, what attitude to use when dealing with besieged orcs, learning and entertainment. How to arrange the time, Francis talked a lot, and some things were very helpful to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing's impression of Francis has changed a lot, from "a poor amateur" to "a more honest amateur".

--It's almost the same as what should be said. If you encounter any trouble in the future, you can tell me, I will try my best to help you solve it.

Ji Qing replied thank you.

The simple thank you was read by Francis for a long time, and then Francis took a screenshot of this sentence and posted it in his own album. , an update of My Starlight.

As an amateur, Francis has a very high talent for painting. The first time he wanted to create this comic was when he watched Ji Qing draw a little white tiger on a live broadcast. He could see that Ji Qing liked the little white tiger in the painting very much. One thing, the light in his eyes can't be blocked.