48

48. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

The dance begins a month later, Ji Qing and Nigel are going to play in this country for a month, and then go after the dance.

Now Ji Qing is learning to dance. Yes, as a big guy who has carried guns, fired mechas and slaughtered dragons, Ji Qing can't dance.

And Nigel was unexpectedly able to dance, and danced very well. He changed into a snow-white complex and gorgeous shirt, a suit and leather shoes, and a dark green bow tie. All his pale blond hair was combed back. This hairstyle completely highlights the deep and three-dimensional features of his facial features. When Nigel extended his hand to Ji Qing with a smile, he was like a graceful nobleman.

"This dance is very simple, there are only six basic steps." Ji Qing put his hand on Nigel's palm, and was led by Nigel step by step to the center of the living room.

Nigel bought a mansion. It was noon, but the heavy curtain was pulled down, the living room was dark, and countless ghosts were floating in the air. A skeleton band posed and started to play. The living room reverberates.

When Ji Qing came to the center of the living room, Nigel held Ji Qing's waist with one hand and held Ji Qing with the other. He lowered his head and looked at Ji Qing with deep and gentle dark green eyes. , "My Highness, you are so smart, you will definitely learn it soon."

Ji Qing raised his head and looked at Nigel. His lips were very close to Nigel's jaw, which was a very suitable distance for kissing. At this moment, neither of them was wearing a mask, and the warm breath sprayed on the skin. Ji Qing Softly: "Really?"

Nigel's palm moved up slowly, completely covering Ji Qing's thin back. He lowered his head slightly, and the tip of his nose almost touched Ji Qing's face. With a brisk music, Nigel stepped forward. After taking a step, he held Ji Qing's hand in the air and squeezed slightly in one direction, his dark green eyes looked at Ji Qing with a smile, he said softly: "Yes, don't think about anything, leave you to me. "

Ji Qing was led by Nigel to dance. This dance was very similar to a waltz. It was light and flexible, and it appeared frequently in circles.

With his strong reflexes and his ability to capture the rhythm of dance music, Ji Qing easily followed Nigel's movements. When the opponent took a step forward, he took a brisk step back, and when Nigel held his hand like a clockwise force, he followed it in a clockwise circle.

He looked up at those dark green eyes the whole time, and when they danced to the music, those dark green eyes seemed to have countless bright spots flashing through them.

Nigel wrapped his arms around him briskly in a circle, so that the surrounding background blurred in the rotation, turning into an indistinct gray-green, only the face of the man he had been looking at became clearer and clearer. Every joy and tenderness on his face was clearly visible.

He watched Nigel's lips slowly twitch, his smile extended to the corners of his eyebrows, and his face was reflected in the dark green eyes.

They kept spinning with the music in the center of the living room. Ji Qing gave himself completely to Nigel, and obeyed each other's arrangements in every direction. He was like a butterfly flying in the quiet and deep forest, flapping his wings suddenly Rotating high and low, occasionally leaning down and rushing, you can see the dew on the grass crawling on the ground, and sometimes fly over the branches, attracting the attention of the quiet texture.

So every step of the beating is getting lighter and lighter, as if the heart is jumping with the beat, something is bursting in the heart, and countless joys jump out in front of his eyes, blurring his vision.