109

Aldrich sat on the cat climbing frame to watch a movie. The movie played "Song of the Deep Sea". Ji Qing specially found the movie for Aldrich and asked Aldrich to write about his aftermath.

The little white tiger sitting on the cat climbing frame cried until he almost fainted. When he was about to lose the strength to cry, there was a sudden flow of heat from his whole body, and then the little white tiger like a milk dumpling disappeared, replaced by a 500-pound one. Great White Tiger.

The original cat climbing frame was just a small little white tiger, but now it can only put down a big plush paw.

Before Aldridge could react, he heard the overwhelmed click of the cat climbing frame, and his body was light. Aldridge watched the countless fragments of the bracket torn apart, and he was getting closer and closer to the snow-white floor--

Boom!

Ji Qing who was cooking was a little confused and turned down the fire. He walked to the door of the room. He opened the door and saw a messy ground and a man with wings.

The other party's skin was pale, with a wide back and narrow waist. Because he was not wearing clothes, he awkwardly covered his body with his wings. The white wings were fluffy, and every feather was shining like a white glaze.

Noticing Ji Qing's appearance, the man raised his eyes, the golden eyes were like flowing gold, the silver eyelashes drooped lazily, and endless oppression surged in his eyes.

If you ignore his red earlobes, this is an extremely majestic expression.

Aldrich climbed onto the bed and wrapped himself in the cool quilt, his face flushed, and he didn't dare to look at Ji Qing at all.

It's just so sudden!

No preparation at all, this is not the handsome appearance I want QAQ

My daughter-in-law will definitely dislike me orz

Aldrich heard the sound of Ji Qing closing the door, and his heart was full of frustration. He covered his face with his hands, put away his wings in grievance, and sat in the bed like the angry little daughter-in-law.

Ji Qing closed the door calmly. He had not seen any strong winds or waves for so many years. If there was a big white tiger scratching its head and posing in front of him, he might stop for a while.

Ji Qing found the luggage brought from Fatlandon Prison, pulled out a military uniform from it, and gave the military uniform to Aldridge on the bed.

After delivering the clothes, Ji Qing slowly went to the kitchen to cook porridge. I almost finished breakfast when I heard footsteps behind me.

It was a sunny morning. Aldridge was wearing a military uniform full of medals. He had a tall physique and a strong body. The silver buttons were meticulously fastened, and the military pants were tucked into the boots. They are full of awe-inspiring majesty, but his fluffy silver hair under the military cap has not been taken care of, and a strand of silver hair hangs on the high brow bone, looking like a beast taking a nap in the sun.

Aldrich's legs were straight, and his hands were hanging down against his thighs. He looked aggressive, but his voice was as weak as he said, "Sweet."

His voice was deep and mellow, and the tone of such a soft call at this time seemed to be talking about love.

Ji Qing suppressed the corners of his raised lips. He walked in front of Aldridge and looked closely at Aldridge's red earlobe. Ji Qing blew lightly on the blood-red earlobe and said softly. :"Eh."

Aldrich's tiger ears popped out and he lifted his military cap, but his feet seemed to be rooted on the ground and didn't move at all.

"What are you doing stupid, go eat." Ji Qing stretched out his hand, hooked Aldridge's bow tie with his fingers, turned and pulled Aldridge to the dining table.