120

Ji Qing returned to the Heyue Pavilion with the Baidiling Dog in his arms. He put the Baidiling Dog back in the den, and then pushed the door open and went to the practice room with Ji Liangju.

The spiritual energy in the training room will be stronger than ordinary places. The plane where Ji Qing is located is devoid of spiritual energy, and there is almost no spiritual energy in the air. Above Lingshan.

A spiritual mountain has several spiritual veins, and each spiritual vein has many spiritual eyes. The location of the practice room is above the spiritual eyes.

Ji Qing sat cross-legged on the white jade lotus, posing with a five-hearted posture, and began to breathe out the spiritual energy. He was originally the root of the fairy, and coupled with his many years of practice experience, Ji Qing's cultivation progress was as fast as sitting on a rocket. Swish up.

After spending 20 minutes practicing the progress that others would only make if they didn't eat or drink for a day, Ji Qing stretched and asked the system, "I want to go to Zhou Xiujin's world, can I only go through the wardrobe?"

The system said: "Yes."

There is a set space power on the wardrobe, which cannot be changed at will.

"Ah, this is breaking the rules, I can't move the wardrobe to the practice room... Hey, it's not impossible." Ji Qing blinked, "I want to move the wardrobe, and no one can stop me. ah."

system:"......"

It makes sense, I was speechless.

Ji Qing did what he wanted. He pushed open the door and said to Ji Liangju, "Go and move the red sandalwood wardrobe in my room. I have to look at the wardrobe before I can concentrate on practicing."

Ji Liangju: "???"

Ji Qing waved his chubby little hand and urged, "Go and move!"

So after a while, an incompatible wardrobe appeared in the blue practice room. Ji Qing closed the door and happily got into the closet. The power of space took him to another world. Ji Qing pushed the door open and entered Zhou Xiujin's room.

It was after one o'clock in the afternoon, and Zhou Xiujin had not come back. Ji Qing looked at the window and thought of Zhang Jiantong. He stepped on the small bench and stood in front of the window, opened the window, and saw Zhang Jiantong looming on the grass. The place where he was lying was a corner overgrown with weeds. He would look there specially, plus the weeds were growing, and Zhang Jiantong couldn't speak and couldn't ask for help, so after more than four hours, no one found him.

The sun is very strong now, and there are many small bugs in the weeds. It is estimated that small bugs such as flies will crawl on Zhang Jiantong's body.

Ji Qing was so disgusted by the image of his brain supplementation, he shook his little head like a rattle, and closed the window tightly.

"System, do you know how Zhang Jiantong bullied Zhou Xiujin?" Ji Qing asked.

"The character information doesn't show so much, I only know that Zhang Jiantong is a lazy domestic abuser." The system replied.

"Domestic violence? He bullied Zhou Xiujin's mother?" Ji Qing frowned.

"Yes, he often beats and scolds Yan Hongyu, and Yan Hongyu was admitted to the hospital three times." The system answered honestly while looking at the data.

Ji Qing snorted unhappily, his little face wrinkled into a ball, he likes Zhou Xiujin, so he loves Wu Jiwu, and he also has a good impression of Yan Hongyu. "It's really cheap that scum. I'll clean him up when he's cleaned up tomorrow."