131

Ji Qing finished eating the fried loach and returned to Heyue Pavilion full. Seeing the dishes coming like flowing water, Ji Qing felt that his stomach had endured food that should not be served at his age under the eyes of everyone.

Ji Qing picked up the chopsticks and took a few bites, put down the chopsticks pretending to be calm, and asked, "I count the time, and I feel that Master is coming back soon."

"Master Yu Yuan will return to the valley within seven days." Ji Liangju replied.

Ji Qing nodded calmly and stood up, "I'll go and play with Senior Sister Bai."

"Young Master Qing, you haven't eaten your meal yet." Ji Liangju looked at Ji Qing's leaving back, and hurriedly shouted, but Ji Qing at the door didn't turn his head back and said, "Senior Sister Bai has delicious food."

Ji Qing, who had successfully escaped dinner, happily ran to Bai Lianxue's residence.

As soon as he entered, he saw Bai Lianxue sitting in front of the stone table melancholy. Bai Lianxue was a beautiful woman. Her sad look was like a cloud and mist, and she was not at all like her heartless appearance on normal days.

"Sister Bai, what's wrong with you?" Ji Qing leaned up and asked.

It was only when Bai Lianxue realized Ji Qing's existence that she seemed to have finally found someone to talk to. She said it all at once: "Xiao Qingqing, I'm so uncomfortable right now."

"The kitten in Spirit Beast Mountain isn't a kitten, he is a plum-seeker." Bai Lianxue grimaced. She first made a palm-sized circle with her hands, and then she stretched out her arms, making an incomparably large circle in the air. Circle, "He lied to me, he went from a little kitty to a big tiger."

"He's so ugly when he grows up..." Bai Lianxue said aggrieved, "I don't like such a big tiger."

Ji Qing: "..."

Big tigers are obviously very cute. For example, my Aldrich is very cute. Senior sister, you can't have a prejudice against the group of big tigers because of such a big tiger!

"He is still the head of Spirit Beast Mountain. He said he wants to cultivate with me." Bai Lianxue glanced at Ji Qing melancholy, "Do you know what double cultivation is? You are so young, you must not know."

Ji Qing: "..."

Sorry, as a cutie, I know too much.

Bai Lianxue looked unhappy at the texture on the stone table, "Shuangxiu means two people sleeping together. Master said that after sleeping, the cultivation level can rise. But that big tiger is so big, I sleep with him. , if he rolls over, he'll crush me."

"That's why I rejected him, but he was still very angry, thinking that I even touched his belly, and now he turned his face and didn't recognize him." Bai Lianxue said angrily, "If I had known that he was so big, I would have If you don't touch his belly, he also said that he is not a kitten, and he doesn't like to eat dried fish, it is for my sake that he has eaten dried fish for so long!"

"Obviously he ate happily before..." Bai Lianxue rambled, but Ji Qing was in a state of wandering.

...Hey, double repair, he can double repair with Zhou Xiujin.

Although Zhou Xiujin didn't have spiritual energy in that world, he could pass the spiritual energy to Zhou Xiujin through the double cultivation method, so that Zhou Xiujin could live as long as him.

Of course, this kind of thing has to be considered after the college entrance examination, and now he is just a little cutie who doesn't know anything.

Ji Qing sorted out her expression and tried her best to comfort her senior sister, feeling that she had eaten a bowl of dog food while comforting her. Why do I always feel that my sister is showing love to me? This must be an illusion!

After comforting Bai Lianxue, Ji Qing returned to Zhou Xiujin's room and chatted with Zhou Xiujin while covering the quilt. Ji Qing asked a lot of Zhou Xiujin's preferences through side-talking, and planned to decorate Zhou Xiujin's room with a super invincible and beautiful room.

The days passed like this for seven days, and this day was the day when the real person Yu Yuan returned.

The real person Yu Yuan was wearing a pure white Taoist robe and a crane cloak on his body. His skin was like snow, his face was handsome, and his eyes were vicissitudes of life.

He threw the whisk away and stood at the door of Heyue Pavilion, standing quietly, looking at the small dumplings in the yard from afar.

Ji Qing raised his head consciously and looked at the man in front of the door. Many memories had been forgotten, but when he saw this "Real Man Yu Yuan" appearing in front of him, Ji Qing's nose suddenly became sour.

I knew it was an illusion, but all the emotions that had been sealed in my memory were stirring in my heart.

There are some taskers who have accumulated enough points to exchange for a virtual world in the main god space. There are people and things in that world that they dream of, so those people are willing to sink into the illusion.

Ji Qing couldn't understand those missionaries before, but now he somewhat understands the thoughts of those people. Now he has lost his temper when he sees the master. If he loses Zhou Xiujin one day, then he will sink into this illusion. Do not want to wake up.

"Master!" Ji Qing rushed up and hugged Master Yu Yuan. Master Yu Yuan lowered his head and gently touched Ji Qing's little tug, "I have something for you, Master."

"This is the Green Mountain Ring, a space ring that can hold a green mountain in it." The real person Yu Yuan put the ring on Ji Qing's hand, and the ring automatically shrinks according to Ji Qing's fingers.

Ji Qing raised her face and looked at the real person Yu Yuan, and said sweetly: "Thank you, Master, you are the best."

The real person Yu Yuan rubbed Ji Qing's head. Among his many apprentices, this young apprentice is his favorite, because Ji Qing has a pure heart. People with this kind of mood can keep their hearts no matter what happens. , pure and flawless.

This kind of purity is not pure goodness, but it is more rare than pure goodness, because nothing in the world can change him, whether it is killing, power, wealth...

He has seen too many regrets in his life, the most regrettable is that his original intention is no longer, so he particularly likes Ji Qing's pure heart.

"Master, I have something to tell you." Ji Qing pulled the corner of Zhenren Yu Yuan's clothes and brought him to the stone table, posing for a long talk, "I have got a chance these days, Can go to an inheritance..."

Ji Qing crackled and spoke all the speeches he had made up. After he finished speaking, he picked up the teacup and took a sip, and then looked up at the real person Yu Yuan.

The real person Yu Yuan was also drinking tea, the curling heat misted his brows and eyes, he whispered: "Is inheritance dangerous?"

"It's not dangerous, it's not dangerous!" Ji Qing patted his little chest and said, "I'm the most powerful out there."

"If you need anything, just tell the master. If you encounter a bottleneck in cultivation, it doesn't matter. Go out and wander around with the master to broaden your horizons. You don't need to push yourself too hard." Master Yu Yuan put down the teacup and said softly. Dao: "Cultivation is a hard task, and a long and boring life is not worth a hundred years of happiness."

"Cultivation, but cultivating the heart, everything goes according to the heart." The real person Yu Yuan touched Ji Qing's head gently, "Do you know?"

Ji Qing nodded vigorously, ran to the real person Yu Yuan, hugged the master tightly, and real person Yu Yuan couldn't help laughing when he looked at the enthusiastic little dumpling in front of him.

After reporting with Master, Ji Qing can go to Zhou Xiujin's world and wander freely. Ji Qing first helped Yan Hongyu to sell all the rabbits on the mountain. Those rabbits were big and fat, and their fur was smooth and smooth. According to the price of 65 pieces of rabbit skin and 8 yuan per pound of rabbit meat, Yan Hongyu made a fortune.

Then Ji Qing, with the help of Yan Hongyu, went through the admission procedures and became a glorious primary school student!

"System, we can start the learning journey soon! Are you happy?" Ji Qing said vigorously.

System: "...happy."