81

81. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing saw the picture of pumpkin pie that Aldrich sent him, and was immediately attracted by the little tiger carved from white radish.

"Mr. Lovely Tiger, the little tiger you carved is so cute that I really want to kiss it." Ji Qing smiled and typed.

After a while, without waiting for Aldridge's reply, the system reminded: "Boss, Aldridge should be in court-martial now and can't reply to your message."

"Okay, hum." Ji Qing puffed up her face unhappily, and angrily finished her breakfast milk.

The light brain lit up, and Ji Qing's originally puffed face instantly became sweet. He happily opened the light brain, but what he saw was a message from Bai Yu.

--Ji Qing, do you want the direction of your own development in the future? If you have any questions about choosing a major, you can ask me

The smile on Ji Qingxiao's face disappeared aggrievedly, and he replied, "Okay, thank you, Your Excellency Bai Yu."

Bai Yu is the director of the Federal Identification Center and a professor at the Federal University. He provided Ji Qing with a lot of useful advice.

Ji Qing asked the system after listening, "Which major are you interested in?"

After all, for Ji Qing, learning is definitely not something to learn, the good time in college is for enjoyment, and learning is a small systematic thing that is diligent and studious.

So the system and Bai Yu had an eager conversation, and finally chose the mechanical department. The mechanical department mainly produces mechas and various weapons.

--Ji Qing, you are really talented! Many ideas are very novel, I believe that you will be able to shine in the mechanical department!

Ji Qing lazily said to the system, "I'm complimenting you." He smiled, "It's amazing."

The system was stimulated to explode by the boss's lazy and slightly smiling words, it covered its face shyly, and let out a soft sound.

Bai Yu sent the last message, which was a document. The first sentence of opening the document was, "Only amateurs with mental strength of S rank and above can see..."

Ji Qing spent ten minutes browsing through the document, then pouted and said softly, "Interesting."

After he finished saying this, he closed Bai Yu's dialog box, stretched his waist, turned on his light brain and clicked on Aldridge's dialog box, stared at Aldridge's avatar for a while, and Aldridge put his own avatar. Changed to the little tiger he carved today, Ji Qing clicked on his avatar and jumped out of the latest news of the tiger's prowess.

The latest update is the game update of "Colosseum".

"Huh? Aldridge still plays games?" Ji Qing raised his brows, wanting to see what kind of games could attract Aldridge.

Colosseum is a game specially designed for orcs. It needs to scan the player, detect the player's beast shape, and then restore it 100%. Of course, the appearance of the game can be adjusted to some extent.

Therefore, amateurs can't play this game theoretically, because they can't scan the animal shape, Ji Qing who happily wants to play this game is probably the first person.

And Aldrich who invited amateurs to play the game was the first.

No orcs pursue amateurs in this way. Although amateurs do not dare to be interested in orcs, there are several examples of the combination of amateurs and orcs in history. The way for orcs to pursue amateurs is to look at the stars, the moon and talk about literature. Talk about ideals.