88

88. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing's hand was attached to Aldrich's face through a thin layer of fabric. When Ji Qing finished saying that sentence with a smile, the temperature of his hand rose rapidly, and Ji Qing felt that he It's like holding a bun that just came out of the oven.

Still an impatient, eager to dedicate himself immediately.

Ji Qing was overjoyed by his brain-filling picture, he laughed softly, and under Aldridge's blank gaze, Ji Qing stopped laughing, scratched the tip of Aldridge's nose lightly with his fingers, and said, "Tigers are cute. Sir, you are so lovely."

Aldridge was too nervous to speak, he swallowed hard, and said in a low voice, "Yes, yes?"

Stupid enough to look at.

Ji Qing felt that Aldrich's youthful appearance was very cute, he nodded earnestly, and said with a smile: "Yes, Mr. Hu lovely, please protect me well~"

Aldridge quickly held his head high and swore, "I will do my best to escort you!" After he finished speaking, he gave Ji Qing a military salute.

When Aldridge saluted, his legs were together and his back was straight. The heroic spirit and coldness engraved into his bones were all highlighted. His golden eyes were like the blade of a blade, the blade that guarded Ji Qing.

Ji Qing stretched out his hand to Aldridge. He was born beautiful, and there was no imperfection in his body. Even his hands were as delicate as works of art, and he had a temptation that was completely irresistible to rough orcs.

Aldrich looked at Ji Qing blankly.

I saw Ji Qing's eyebrows and eyes curved, and then slowly raised a smile. When he smiled so sweetly, his eyes would be curved into crescent moons, and his black eyes were watery, like a clear crescent moon, almost sweet. people's hearts are gone.

Now it has been sweet to Aldridge's heart.

Aldridge raised his hand stiffly and carefully touched Ji Qing with his fingertips. His hand held a knife, a gun and blood, but he had never touched something so soft before.

Aldrich's knuckles were thick, and there were still many calluses and scars on his hands. He was suddenly afraid that his rough skin would scratch Ji Qing's hand, and then he was firmly held back by Ji Qing.

Aldridge's eyes widened for a moment, and he held his breath and stiffened, as if all his perceptions were concentrated in his hands.

Soft, like silk, with slender fingers, like green onions.

Aldridge remembered a lot of love books, and it was mentioned in the hand-holding article, "Don't be too nervous, it's best not to sweat your palms, otherwise the sticky will make the other party's mood greatly reduced."

...is my palm sweating?

I don't know, I'm so nervous, I can't feel the presence of my hands anymore.

"Control your strength, not too tight or too loose."

...Am I getting my strength under control?

Hey, I don't seem to be holding Ji Qing, it's me who is holding Ji Qing!

Ji Qing not only held Aldridge's hand, but also gently scratched Aldridge's palm with his little finger, and then raised his eyes with a smile: "Mr. Tiger Lovely, let's go~"

Aldridge nodded stupidly, and was so nervous that he walked out of the game hall with Ji Qing hand in hand.

There is an NPC in charge of leading the way. The Colosseum is like a honeycomb, the roads are intricate, and the arches of all sizes are dazzling.