4

4. The zombie emperor and his reserves

It was the afternoon when Ji Qing woke up. He lay on the bed in a daze. When he finally woke up, Ji Qing yawned a long time, then sat up cross-legged with a puffy face. A bitter expression.

"Boss, what's the matter?" the system asked eagerly.

Ji Qing stroked his soft belly and said, "I'm hungry." A strange red flashed in the center of the originally pure black eyes.

Ji Qing twitched her nose, swallowed her saliva, and said with a little milky voice, "The surroundings are still so fragrant..."

Ji Qing pursed his lips aggrieved, tugged at the clothes on his body, and said, "Forgot to ask Song Xici to send me new clothes." The sheets were dirty. But it doesn't matter, it's Song Xici's bed anyway.

Ji Qing got out of bed, stood barefoot on the clean floor, picked up a large shirt in the closet, and took out a pair of trousers. He gestured with the trousers over his body, and found that it was a circle bigger than him. So Ji Qing tucked his pants back, hung his shirt on his arm, and walked into the bathroom.

The water in the base is a scarce resource, but Song Xici, a local tyrant, is not short of water at all.

Ji Qing took a bath comfortably, washed herself white and tender, put on Song Xici's shirt and was ready to go out.

Song Xici's shirt can be worn as a skirt for Ji Qing, and the hem covers the edge of Ji Qing's thigh, revealing Ji Qing's white legs. Her hair was wet against her cheeks, and her eyelashes wet with water were thicker and darker. Ji Qing's whole person was synonymous with water, as if she could squeeze out water.

When I opened the door, I heard noises from downstairs.

Ji Qing rested his elbows on the handrail, propping his chin to look down the stairs. I saw a girl in a white dress that she had never seen before sitting on the sofa, her cheeks flushed, and she stared shyly and timidly at Song Xici opposite her. There was also a middle-aged woman sitting next to the girl, and the two of them looked a bit similar, so it should be a mother-daughter relationship.

Song Xici's face was expressionless, his expression was indifferent, and his temperament was indifference that rejected people thousands of miles away. But he was handsome, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and just sitting there, people couldn't take their eyes off him.

The rest of the team members acted as if they did not exist, and were busy doing their own thing.

With Ji Qing's good hearing, the girl could be heard whispering: "Brother Song, my mother is willing to help you solve the magic crystal vine."

The middle-aged woman glanced at her daughter helplessly, and said, "Mr. Song, although Lingling's water power level is only level 2, she really wants to go out to fight. This girl is restless and unhappy. Comfortably supplying water in the base, just thinking about fighting and killing.”

Her tone seemed to be complaining, but she was actually proud. She touched her daughter's hand and continued: "I told her not to go, I feel so sorry for such a slick girl! Guess what she said. She said, "Mom, I want to join Big Brother Song's team, Big Brother Song is so powerful, he will definitely not hurt me..."

"Tsk." Ji Qing said, "Brother Song."

This is my reserve food, how can I be called so close by others?

Ji Qing snorted inwardly, and then the demon's soul burned.

He flipped his hair and let the water drop down his cheeks into his slender neck. His hand like a work of art gently caressed the handrail, and Ji Qing Shishiran walked down the stairs.