31. Lu Qingzhao side story

My little master, I like your dimples and clear eyes when you smile.

-----------

Lu Qingzhao was an orphan. He was abandoned by the swamp in the park, picked up by kindhearted people, and sent to the orphanage.

So his name is Kiyoma.

He has no disease and is a very healthy child. He has always wondered why he was abandoned.

Most of the children in the orphanage have some major or minor physical problems, but there are also a few children who are as healthy as Lu Qingzhao.

Maybe it's poverty, or gender, or simply not expecting, it's accidental, it's the scumbag's fault, they're abandoned.

Lu Qingzhuo was walking on the street, the hair on the boy's forehead covered his eyes, and he looked at the crying children with an almost icy coldness. He looked at his blushing face from crying, compared himself with the other party, and asked inwardly why I was abandoned.

Why abandon me.

why.

These questions wrapped around his heart like vines, and the slender vines were entangled together, blocking all the light.

When I was in elementary school, the teacher assigned a composition, and the title of the composition was my mother.

He sat in his seat, scribbled the title stroke by stroke, then clenched his pen. The tip of the pen ripped through the paper.

In the huge classroom, there were chatter among classmates, slaps with each other, and rustling voices, but Lu Qingzhuo felt that the surroundings were dead silence.

The young female teacher walked up to him and whispered, "Qinguma, you can write about the dean or other elders.

At that time, Lu Qingzhao was still a young man who couldn't hide his emotions.

There's nothing to write about about his orphanage.

I like to face the teacher with the teacher behind the back, the narrow bed, the food with no meat, the peers who have a cold relationship, the activities in the sun and the old house.

The dean is a good person, but he takes care of too many children, so only a few of them are assigned to Lu Qingzhao.

After the excellent composition was posted in the honor column, Lu Qingzhao stood in front of the wall and watched for a long time when all his classmates left. The handwriting in those several compositions was naive, and the language was extremely exaggerated. Yes, Lu Qingzhao has a subtle and critical attitude to evaluate these excellent compositions. He is precocious and talented in learning, but no matter how talented he is, it is useless. He has no writing materials, and it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice.

There is a sentence on the full score composition, my mother is the best mother in the world.

Lu Qingshou obviously sneered at the composition that was full of loopholes in his eyes, but he firmly remembered that sentence and often thought of it.

He always felt that if the composition had one merit, it would be that sensational and exaggerated sentence.

worldwide.

the best.

Lu Qingzhao silently thought about that sentence, the best in the world, how good should that be?

It was pouring rain after school that day.

Lu Qingzheng sat in the seat and watched quietly as all the children were picked up by their parents, and in the end he was the only one left. The empty classroom, the cold wind pouring in from the doors and windows, and the torrential rain outside the window.