22

22. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

The moment Ji Qing saw the text message, his mood index instantly dropped to the bottom.

Anyone can spot the low air pressure around the young master. It was at this moment that Xiao Yu was trembling to stroke the tiger's whiskers. "Liang Shao." He tried his best to remain calm, but the trembling of his voice revealed his unease.

Ji Qing looked up at Xiao Yu with an expressionless face, and recognized that this was the little actor who had been beaten by him yesterday. Ji Qing looked at each other so coldly without saying a word, the little actor did not dare to look at Ji Qing, "Master Bai wants to apologize to you."

Ji Qing maintained the sitting position of a boss, and his expression was indifferent.

"Young Master Bai is at the door, you can go out to see him directly, or you can call him in."

Ji Qing stood up, stretched out his hand and grabbed Xiao Yu's neckline, and pulled up easily under Xiao Yu's shocked eyes, Xiao Yu was forced to raise his face to look at Ji Qing.

"Are you afraid of me?"

The handsome young man had a cold smile on his face. He had delicate facial features, moles on the center of his eyebrows, phoenix eyes, lips, dimples. At this moment, the slight to no smile on his face was like the faint light on cold porcelain.

From the first time Xiao Yu saw each other, he thought he was very good-looking. So I don't dare to look at it, and I can't look at it.

Ji Qing quickly lowered his head when he saw the little actor, like a mouse seeing a cat, he let go of his hand a little boringly, and then walked directly to the door.

Take a breath of fresh air and take a look at the little white face.

Bai Yufeng was really standing at the door, he met Ji Qing's cold face, and immediately conditioned it to shake.

"Aren't you locked up, why are you still jumping out?" Ji Qingliang said coolly.

Bai Yufeng dared not to speak out. He gave Ji Qing a cowardly look before saying hesitantly, "I-I think it's more sincere to apologize."

Ji Qing snorted, "Where's the ceremony?"

"My card has been frozen... If you forgive me now, I will give you a big gift right away!" Bai Yufeng said quickly.

"No, I'm happy to see you feel uncomfortable." Ji Qing said indifferently.

Bai Yufeng, who was beaten from beginning to end, finally saw that Ji Qing was in a bad mood at the moment, he had a flash of inspiration and said, "If I can make you feel better, can you forgive me?!"

Ji Qing looked at Bai Yufeng with a scrutiny, confirming that there was no threat at all. His heart is indifferent and irritable. He doesn't want to go back to the studio or go home. It's better to see what the other party can do.

Ji Qing and Wang Chen made a phone call and left immediately.

Bai Yufeng was driving a luxury car, Ji Qing was sitting in the passenger seat, blowing the air quietly, and when he arrived at the destination, he found that it was a private restaurant with retro and elegant decoration and a large area. It is hard to imagine that this is an inch of gold the imperial capital.

"The food here is delicious, and the people are also very nice. You don't know, the waiter here," Bai Yufeng said with an excited expression. After noticing Ji Qing's eyes, he silently swallowed the second half of the sentence and said embarrassingly: "There is also good wine. Mo Shuoyue brewed it himself. You can't drink it outside. If you're in a bad mood, just come and drink."