111

Amateur Live Anonymous Forum

【Latest】#Ah ah ah ah, I saw the male god! The one who is alive!#

landlord

№0

Here's the thing, the landlord is the invigilator of the examination room of the Federal Comprehensive College. On a sleepy morning, the landlord stood tiredly in front of the machine and almost fell asleep standing up. Then, the landlord suddenly saw When I came to a pair of extremely beautiful hands, the landlord had never been in manual control before, but the moment he saw those hands, the landlord suddenly became a complete hand control.

Yes, my friends, you heard it right, and you didn't guess it wrong, the owner of that man's hands is the male god, when I saw the male god's name on the machine, the host almost wanted to kneel down at that moment, oh my god , who of you can understand the mood of the landlord at that time, at that moment the landlord even thought of the names of the children of the male god!

The real male god is super white, so white that it has a soft light. The male god is small and feels as tall as 1.8 meters, but his aura is particularly strong, and he can look down on the aura of the landlord.

The only regret is that the male god wears a mask and can't see his face. He suddenly remembered the three-second full-face photo yesterday. If the male god took off the mask and appeared in front of the landlord, the landlord suspected that he might die suddenly because of being too excited. QAQ but Peony Flowers die, it's romantic to be a ghost

№1

Jealousy makes me beyond recognition! Landlord, draw your knife

№2

My God, I knew I would go to the exam room today to step on the spot!!! Heartbroken, regretful, life is better than death, life has no love QAQ male god, don't go!

Hey, I suddenly remembered that I was out of the examination room, and I could still see the male god! Landlord, what number of examination room are you in! The landlord is a good man! I ask for the examination room number!

№3

Landlord, quickly tell me what clothes, pants and shoes the male god is wearing, and what kind of mask is he wearing? I want to have a beautiful and romantic encounter with the male god~

№4

My God, are you the son of heaven? Jealousy separates my walls!!! I also want to meet a male god once in my lifetime!

№5

Are those upstairs students from the Federal Comprehensive College? Onlookers at the meeting

№6

The Federal Military Academy expressed its eagerness to jump over the wall and cross the border!

№7

Pai, the boss is in a meeting, the scumbags dare not speak at all

Reply №5☆☆☆

№8

As soon as I saw the three-second appearance mentioned in the main building, I couldn't help but go back and look at the screenshots again. It was really the three seconds of the beauty of the world, the three seconds of the holy light, and the three seconds of death without regrets!

№9

Upstairs in the row, at the beginning, the Federal Appraisal Center revealed that the spiritual power level of the male god was SSS. There was still a wave of blacks on the Internet, saying that the result of the Federal Appraisal Center was false. After the male god showed his full face yesterday, the wave All the sunspots have changed their minds and become a new person. They want to join the fan club, really fragrant