44

44. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

After teasing Nigel enough, Ji Qing stopped when he saw it. He was sitting on a beautiful crystal chair. The crystal chair was specially made for him by Nigel. The back of the chair was inlaid with peacock green gems. Ji Qing sat gracefully on the chair, with his chin supported, his eyes slightly closed, Lazily watching Nigel refining the medicine.

Although the scales have not been obtained, it is now possible to start refining medicine. Refining medicine takes a long time, it may be a month, it may be a year.

Ji Qing felt that the magic world was very interesting. It took so long to refine the medicine, and the magic fire was still burning, but would the medicine be boiled dry?

Nigel rolled up his sleeves when refining the medicine, revealing his pale wrists. His skin was white without any blood, and he looked very unhealthy, with blue veins looming like enchanting lines.

When Nigel held the spoon and stirred in the pot, the blue veins on the back of his hand also appeared one by one.

It is always said that men are most attractive when they are serious about doing things. At this moment, when Nigel is concentrating on refining medicine, his dark green eyes are like jewels exuding mysterious brilliance, which makes Ji Qing want to touch it.

Ji Qing was not at all embarrassed to disturb other people's work, he said, "Your Excellency, when I was reading a book, I read a story and found it very interesting."

Nigel looked at the boiler and asked softly, "What's the story?"

"In the far east, there is a mysterious and ancient country. They wear bright silk and cook the finest delicacies in the world. It is said that they can simmer the food slowly for more than ten days, and then the soup will be cooked. It's completely immersed in the meat." Ji Qing said yearningly, "I really want to taste it."

After Ji Qing finished speaking, he looked at Nigel, like a hunter watching his prey step by step toward his trap.

Nigel's eyes were still staring at the pot. The liquid in the pot was a dreamy purple at the moment, purple smoke lingered, and a strange smell came from it. Only Nigel's low voice was heard, "I can try to make it. If it succeeds, would your Highness like to taste it?"

Ji Qing raised his fish tail and said with a long smile: "If your Excellency made it, it must be very delicious food~"

Nigel's eyelashes slowly blinked twice, and he whispered: "Actually, my dream a long time ago was to make delicious desserts." He added a little magic ingredient to the pot, and then continued: "Afterwards I want to learn the way of a senior witch."

"I want to make a hut with strawberry-flavored candy on the roof, cheese on the walls, chocolate on the door, biscuits on the floor, and all the furniture with melted candies of various flavors. ."

"Then what should I do?" Ji Qing said in distress, "If your Excellency really made such a house, I would definitely stay in it every day and not come out."

Nigel bowed his head and did not speak. He boiled the medicine seriously. He stood for a while and applied magic to the spoon to make it turn by itself.

Then he turned and walked towards Ji Qing. Ji Qing was in a daze. He held a strand of his curly hair in his hand and pinched it around. The golden hair was like expensive gold silk, and the blue eyes reflected the interweaving of gold and brocade. light. The Little Mermaid seems to be an existence that needs to be maintained with countless gold and silver jewelry. He has a kind of innocence that is only under the protection of money.

Nigel took away all the emotions in his eyes. He and Ji Qing kept a close distance and said softly, "Does your Highness feel too bored?"

Ji Qing raised his head, his algae-like golden curly hair fell on his shoulders, and his azure blue eyes radiated incomparably gentle emotions, like a stream in a spring day.