110

"Guaranteed to get good grades!" The system vowed.

"That's great~" Ji Qing packed up the things he was going to bring, and praised warmly: "Our system is really good, do you have anything you want?"

The system that smelled the reward whispered: "I, I want the latest information retrieval system."

"I'll give you 90 million points." Ji Qing said, "Spend whatever you want."

The system was so excited that the data was chaotic, it cried and said that it would definitely study hard and live up to the big guy's points.

Ji Qing gave the luggage to the beastman at the door, and got into the hover car empty-handed, then Ji Qing started the live broadcast.

The live broadcast at this time was strongly requested by his fans. When the live broadcast was launched last time, the barrage begged Ji Qing to start the live broadcast when the school started.

Ji Qing: "???"

All right, just be happy.

As usual, the live broadcast room was swiped with dazzling gifts, but this time the barrage was extremely rare. Only "Ji Qing is my male god" posted a barrage--

Can the male god open the window so that we can see the scenery outside the window

"Ji Qing is my male god" is the first god in the gift list and the leader of the Knights. Ji Qing has some impressions of this ID.

He opened the window, and now Sonia had driven to a highway, and a street sign flashed quickly through the window.

The wind blew into the car window and ruffled Ji Qing's hair. Ji Qing wore sunglasses today, showing her full face, so the bullet screen could see the soft hair hanging on Ji Qing's tall nose bridge. If it was before, The barrage must be a slap in the face, but today's barrage is extraordinarily quiet, so quiet that Ji Qing feels that they are holding back their big moves.

A minute later, "Ji Qing is my male god" posted a second barrage, he said--

Today is the first day of the male god's college career, and we have decided to send you a sky full of stars.

"Wow-" Sonia, who was driving, let out an exclamation. Ji Qing raised his head and looked out the window. He saw the starlight in the sky, as if the universe in the ten directions was silent, pouring the galaxy into the world, countless golden lights. It fell and fell to the ground as a lotus, so the golden lotus bloomed behind Ji Qing.

The golden light floating in the sky is called Star Seeds. It is an expensive ornament in the interstellar space. Each one costs 1,000 Star Coins. At this moment, there are more than 10 million Star Seeds floating in the sky. The number of orcs who like Ji Qing exceeds 100 million, while the number of stars in the sky exceeds 100 billion.

The star seed floats in the air like starlight, and when it hits the ground, a lotus flower blooms. The lotus flower can only last for one second, and then it will turn into golden light and dissipate in the air.

But when thousands of star-seeds fell to the ground, it was an uninterrupted beauty of golden lotus, countless lotus blossoms opened and then failed, as if a whole blurred spring had been prepared for Ji Qing alone.

Ji Qing had always known that these orcs liked him, but when he looked up and saw the golden light, he was suddenly not sure how accurate his previous perception was.

He used to think that the likes of those orcs would disappear as soon as they were blown, and they would only like them for a few years, but now he found that he was wrong.

He made the mistake of taking the word liking too lightly.

He gets these things too easily, so he doesn't value them. It was only at this moment that Ji Qing realized that every love is precious, and maybe that love is only a momentary thing, just like a star seed in the sky, it falls to the ground and blooms for only a moment, but the beauty is eternal.

Every like is precious and should be respected.

Ji Qing looked at the screen, was silent for a long time, and said softly: "Thank you, I like it very much." The barrage was a scene of joy and joy.

Ji Qing raised his hand and took off his sunglasses, revealing his face, and then he smiled at the screen.

The barrage was dead silent for three seconds. When Ji Qing put on the sunglasses, the barrage was still silent.

Barrage:"......"

Barrage:"!!!"

Ah ah ah mother ah I saw an angel! ! !

Ji Qing ignored the landslide and tsunami-like barrage. He turned off the live broadcast and quietly looked out the window. The wind blew on his face and also into his heart. At this moment, Ji Qing's heart was extremely peaceful.

He turned on the light brain and sent a message to Aldrich, "Your Excellency Marshal, I like you." After sending this message, Ji Qing closed the light brain and looked out the window with a smile in his eyes.

After arriving at the university, the starlight above Ji Qing's head still did not dissipate. Those walking RMB poured into the Federal Comprehensive College, causing a sensation in the whole school.

The meteor shower took a full hour to dissipate. After Ji Qing reported on the freshman, he moved his luggage to his new dormitory.

The amateur's bedroom is an independent villa. Ji Qing was paralyzed in the bedroom for an afternoon. When he turned on his brain, he saw only two kinds of reports.

Sure enough, people should not make a decision because of a momentary move and a feverish mind.

Ji Qingwo thought expressionlessly on the sofa.

Aldridge is probably very busy now, so Ji Qing didn't see Aldridge's reply after a while.

--I like you very much too (≧▽≦)

- Mo Mo Ji~ I love you~

Ji Qing chuckled softly, and tweeted back to Aldrich, so he would not disturb Aldridge's work.

Ji Qing will not be broadcasting live again this week. He watched "Song of the Deep Sea" by himself at night and climbed into bed in a depressed mood. He was woken up by the alarm clock the next morning, and Ji Qing was helpless. Lovely got up, washed up and walked to the exam room.

He was wearing long-sleeved trousers and a mask today. Ji Qing's admission ticket number was on his brain. Ji Qing pointed his brain at the machine, and the screen of the machine showed Ji Qing's personal information and the location of the exam room.

A canine orc who was in charge of guarding the machine was originally listless. After seeing the information on the screen, he was stunned for three seconds, and then covered his mouth to prevent himself from screaming.

Ji Qing looked at the dog clan orc who didn't return the light brain to him, his expression was a little unhappy, and he heard the dog clan orc tremble: "Male god, I, I'm more cute, come on in the test."

Ji Qing: "???"

Actually someone's name is cute, is it so fashionable?

Not knowing that his fans claimed to be much cuter, Ji Qing, who vowed to be cuter than Mr. Tiger Cutie, nodded, took back his light brain and walked into the examination room.

The canine orc behind him was so happy that he almost fainted, and he posted a post with trembling hands.

#Ah ah ah, I saw the male god! The one who is alive!#