129

Ji Qing wanted to change Zhou Xiujin to a good primary school at first, but after thinking about it carefully, if Zhou Xiujin went to the new environment at once, he might not be able to adapt. junior high school.

If he wants to accompany Zhou Xiujin to school, he will definitely spend a lot of time in this world, so Ji Qing needs a rhetoric so that the people in Wuyougu will not be suspicious.

Such things as rhetoric are not difficult for Ji Qing, who has deep experience, to talk about anything, for example, he found an inheritance, inheritance is an independent space, and he went to experience in inheritance.

Cultivation or something, just take a little time to practice in Heyue Pavilion, and with his talent and aptitude, his cultivation base will rise immediately.

But this kind of thing has to be told to the master to be effective. Now that the master is out to play, it is estimated that he will be able to come back next week.

Ji Qing can't remember what Shizun looks like. He only knows that Shizun treats him very well and takes care of him like a father. He was sent to Wuyou Valley when he was seven years old. Baishun, he was lazy and didn't want to practice, so the master took him to play around, he celebrated his birthday, and the master gave him all kinds of rare exercises and instruments, he had conflicts with others, and the master was unreasonably partial he. Ji Qing is not afraid of the sky and the earth, and the squeamish character of Jiao Li is completely spoiled by the master.

The person Ji Qing respected the most in his life was his master.

It's just that Ji Qing later entered the main god space and never saw the master again.

At that time, when he disappeared from the world, how sad and sad the Master would be? Ji Qing thought about it and suddenly felt lonely. He would never see his master again. Everyone in this fast-traversing world was just an illusion. The only real ones might be him and Zhou Xiujin.

If something is missed, he will miss it. He will never see his master again, and even the corpse of his master has nowhere to be found.

Ji Qing maintained a mourning mood and watched the cartoon all afternoon. "System, the cartoons in this world are pretty good."

The system that is previewing the junior high school textbook: "???"

"I'm adding a common topic for Zhou Xiujin." Ji Qingqing said boldly, "Children, don't you all like watching cartoons?"

system:"......"

But aren't you a boss?

"Hey, Zhou Xiujin's house doesn't seem to have a TV, so Zhou Xiujin hasn't watched cartoons, right?" Ji Qing suddenly thought of this question, his expression became very distressed, "I can't watch such beautiful cartoons, did he have a childhood? complete."

After Ji Qing sighed, he looked at the time and found that school was almost over, so he sat on the wind and grass and ran to pick up Zhou Xiujin's little friend home.

Zhou Xiujin almost didn't recognize Ji Qing when he saw Ji Qing's appearance. Ji Qing was not wearing his iconic little Taoist robe, but black overalls and short white sleeves.

"Qiang~ I changed my clothes, you won't recognize me anymore?" Ji Qing turned around Zhou Xiujin and made a face at Zhou Xiujin.

"It's very beautiful." Zhou Xiujin praised earnestly, Ji Qing's current dress is the most foreign child he has ever seen, and at first glance, it looks like a child soaking in a honey pot with a golden spoon.

Ji Qing held Zhou Xiujin's hand, and the two of them sat on the grass together. In order to prevent Zhou Xiujin from being too surprised to see Yan Hongyu's change when he returned home, Ji Qing decided to give Zhou Xiujin a vaccination first.