91

91. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing rubbed the soft fur with his face. He was lying on Aldridge's belly. When Aldridge breathed, his chest rose and fell slightly. Ji Qing felt that he was pushed up a little by the soft fur, and then slowly lowered. , this rhythm is very suitable for falling asleep.

The big fluffy paws and the big pink meat pads dangled in front of Ji Qing, Ji Qing stretched out his hand to grab the big paws, and then kissed the big meat pads. ! ! !

He, he actually kissed me!

Aldridge's body was stiff, and his tail was stretched stiffly. He looked stupidly at the paw that had been kissed, and then stuck the paw to his mouth in a daze.

Rounding up is kissing.

There seemed to be a lot of pink bubbles around Aldridge, he thought with joy, and then suddenly remembered something, staring at Ji Qing in front of him with wide golden eyes.

Ji Qing sat cross-legged on Aldridge's belly, tilting his head to watch the whole process of Aldridge's stupidity.

Aldridge, who had reacted, was stunned. This bad news was a bolt from the blue, and it smashed him into a daze.

...how to break QAQ when someone who likes sees the appearance of a moron

Is the bud of love about to be cut off by my stupidity?

Then Aldridge's big face was held by soft little hands, Ji Qing smiled lightly, and then lowered his head slowly.

Aldrich's pale face slowly enlarged in front of Aldrich's eyes. He could see Ji Qing's eyelashes curled like butterfly wings, the corners of her slightly hazy pink eyes, and the corners of her smiling lips.

Everything seemed to be played in slow motion, and even the pale pink lips slowly opened, exhaling a fragrance like an orchid, the scent that belongs to the amateurs.

Ji Qingba kissed the fluffy tiger's mouth.

For a moment, Jin's eyes widened in disbelief, and Ji Qingli's smile was reflected in his eyes.

Ji Qing gently scratched his nose and said with a smile, "Mr. Hu lovely, please sign for your kiss."

Aldrich looked at Ji Qing stupidly. After reacting, he was so shy that he exploded. He covered his eyes with his claws, closed his eyes with a "mua~", and let out an excited and shy growl. The tail swung desperately to and fro.

"When you return victoriously, there will be many more kisses~" Ji Qing said with a smile. ! ! !

Fight! Must win!

Hearing this sentence, Aldrich was as energetic as a chicken blood. He rubbed Ji Qing with his big head, then transformed into a human shape and strode out. Before reaching the door of the hall, Aldridge turned to face him. Ji Qing gave a military salute and then walked out with his head held high.

Ji Qing walked out from another passage and walked to the stand. There were five or six hundred people sitting on the stand. Ji Qing chose a place to sit at will, and on his left sat a burly orc. The orc saw Ji Qing greeted warmly, "Huh! Brother, are you from the Snake Clan?"

Ji Qing: "???"

"Only snakes are skinny, haha, but brother, you are very thin, you are so thin, you are as good-looking as an amateur!" The orc was a loud voice, he called out an amateur, and the orcs around Hearing the sound, he turned his head and stared at Ji Qing with piercing eyes.

Ji Qing: "..."

"Just shout, don't take it seriously, big guy!" The orc waved his hand and said cheerfully.