92

92. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing, who ran away happily, went offline, sat on the sofa and covered her face with a pillow, then laughed silently.

Aldridge is too cute, too cute!

Ji Qing, who took the initiative in kissing for the first time, felt extremely happy. He seemed to have seen his own glorious future. At that time, he could commandeer and kill the Quartet. If he wanted to touch his tail, he would touch his tail, if he wanted to rub his ears, he would rub his ears. Belly, there will never be the day when he cried and said no!

Ji Qing happily raised his milk and drank a glass of air against the air, and then Ji Qing remembered the mess that Archer said in the Colosseum.

Ji Qing maintained a curious and exploratory mood, and searched the weekly clips of "Colosseum" on the star network, only to see an extremely shameful title collapsed--

#【Ji Qing】The legend of hungry wolf, sexy and sultry#? ? ?

Damn, are they mentally retarded? !

Ji Qing was dumbfounded and opened the video, and saw countless barrages of licking his face floating by, and his enlarged face.

Because of the hood, Ji Qing only showed the straight bridge of the nose, the thin pale pink lips and the snow-white jaw, but the video frantically showed close-ups of the nose, lips, and chin one by one, and the last close-up shot was transferred to Ji Qing Slim neck.

This editor is a talented person, and the selection of the soundtrack makes the blood boil, and the camera is zoomed in from time to time, so the barrage goes crazy on the spot.

--Suddenly enlarged, my heart!

--The beauty praised by the world is not as good as when I met you

--My enemy is that hood ah ah ah

--The dimension wall is broken

- the materialization of desire

--Pull in, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

Ji Qing: "..."

Are you mentally retarded, there is nothing to lick with half your face.

Ji Qing nodded indifferently, and then remembered the personal clip that Archer had been talking about for a long time.

Knowing that curiosity killed the cat, Ji Qing couldn't help but lose "Ji Qing's Personal Editing", and then he saw the door to the new world--

#【Ji Qing licks the screen to the screen】The spring breeze is ten miles away, it's better to sleep with you#

#[Ji Qingyangyanxiang] Ji Qingmei has lost her ability to organize language 嘤嘤#

#【Ji Qing】The irresistible charm, looking at you Manli is sultry#

#[Ultimate image quality|Beauty in a prosperous age] Ji Qing's beauty is mixed with cutting#

This world is so magical...

Ji Qing tapped into a video with trembling hands. The material of the video should be the way he was eating pumpkin pie and licking his lips during the first live broadcast. The video producer played his lip licking motion infinitely and slowly, and also added a paragraph The incomparably beautiful and fragrant music looks very indescribable.

The barrage is all screaming and wiping nosebleeds.

Ji Qing looked at the shameful number of views and favorites of this video again, and her mood was very complicated. There was a little anger in the shame, a little embarrassment in the anger, and a little shock in the embarrassment. For a time, I was speechless and condensed. .