34

34. Half Angel, Half Demon

Ji Qing picked up the lens, no matter how he moved the lens, only the pair of different pupils were reflected in the mirror.

"Is this a curse or is it implying something?" Ji Qing put away the pieces in confusion, and now the top priority is to find Li Ruoyan.

He stood in the dead aisle, no one was around, only the sound of his own walking could be heard.

The system shrank in the corner in fear, and said shiveringly, "Boss, there is a shadow in the corner ahead."

A slender shadow was cast on the gray-white floor. As Ji Qing approached, the shadow began to twist, and Li Ruoyan appeared in the corner.

Li Ruoyan looked at Ji Qing with surprise flashing in his eyes, he said, "I just found out that you were gone, and I was shocked."

Ji Qing was expressionless, he said, "Take out your hand and let me take a look."

Li Ruoyan stretched out his hand in confusion, wearing the watch on his left hand.

"What's my real name?" Ji Qing asked.

Li Ruoyan said gently, "Ji Qing." His face, posture, and voice could not pick out any flaws.

Ji Qing nodded and continued to ask: "Answer me within three seconds, do I prefer blue or red."

"three."

"two."

"one."

Ji Qing folded his arms and looked at Li Ruoyan, only to see Li Ruoyan smiling calmly, and said loudly: "Blue."

"This idiot, I never told Li Ruoyan what color I like." Ji Qing said to the system coldly.

Under the determined gaze of "Li Ruoyan", Ji Qing stepped forward and beat Li Ruoyan to the ground with his backhand, and then quickly tore apart the mirror demon.

Another lens fell to the ground, reflecting Ji Qing's lower face, fangs, and red lips.

Ji Qing put the two lenses together and saw the small half of his face. He pondered for a while, and said to the system: "The mirror demon must be pretending to be me next to Li Ruoyan, and he has collected a lot of information. Next time I will return it to the system. I really don't know if I can recognize it."

"However, Li Ruoyan should also recognize the mirror demon, otherwise he wouldn't tell it, my favorite color is blue."

"As for this mirror," Ji Qing licked his teeth and smiled, "I seem to have a guess, but I don't know if it's right or not."

"It suddenly became interesting~" Ji Qing narrowed his eyes and murmured, "Since you want to play games with me, you must let me have fun."

"System, do you have screen recording? When was Li Ruoyan's watch in the wrong position?" Ji Qing asked the system directly.

The system went back to check the records for a while, and said, "It was you who smashed the glass in the bathroom and turned around, and Li Ruoyan was unpacked."

Ji Qing walked back again and walked to the men's toilet. The glass fragments were scattered all over the place, and countless Ji Qings were reflected in the broken lenses.

"In thirty minutes, Li Ruoyan is going to the classroom. I will wait for him in the classroom." Ji Qing walked up the stairs, and when he reached the floor, countless identical classrooms appeared in front of him.

The collapsed walls are the same, the scattered tables and chairs are placed in the same position, and even the arc of the door opening is the same.

Twenty minutes before class time.