39. (End)

39. Half Angel Half Demon (End)

Ji Qing and Li Ruoyan went to many places and met many spirits and monsters. After five years, they returned to China happily.

Li Ruoyan's comics have been created. Eggy's name is Qingqing, which is a homophone of Ji Qing's Qing, which means deep feelings.

After publication, every spirit and monster who appeared in the comics as a gift received the comics as a gift.

That year, China suffered a huge flood, and disaster relief was the third thing Ji Qing was asked to do. Twenty-three provinces were affected, with a population of more than 200 million.

The flood came in a big way, and the waves were raging and rushing, as if to devour everything, even the mountains and rivers would be shaken, and the tears of despair of countless victims fell into the flood.

A tyrannical and ferocious Flood Dragon leaped over the surging flood. Its dragon eyes were blood-red and exuded a brutal light. With the dragon's roar that pierced through the cloud and cracked the stone, the situation changed dramatically, the wind roared, and black clouds filled the sky.

"It's a very powerful monster." Xiao Changyue didn't wear a Lolita skirt this time, she had no makeup and casual clothes, and her eyes were bloodshot.

Tens of thousands of power users all came, they were covered with spirits, ordinary people could not see them, the soil power users were strengthening the dam, the water power users tried their best to change the water potential in a small area, and the wood power users controlled the trees to resist Flood, wind powers contain the wind...

There are more than 20 powerful spirits guarding different provinces.

The province that Ji Qing guarded was the worst-hit province, and the dam collapse was so serious that many buildings collapsed directly.

Ji Qing stood on the roof, staring blankly at the monster riding the wind and waves. His silver hair was swaying in the air, and the turbulent flood was reflected in his gray-blue eyes. He obviously had no expression, but this face gave him a sense of relief. A sense of compassion and holiness.

The rain fell on his face like a tear of mercy.

"Will you be in danger?" Li Ruoyan clenched Ji Qing's hand tightly, his hand was warm and wide, tightly wrapping Ji Qing's icy hand.

Ji Qing raised his eyes and looked at Li Ruoyan, "No, no one can hurt me." Ji Qing hooked the corner of his mouth, his eyes were full of bright light, he stretched out his cold hand to hold Li Ruoyan's face, he closed his eyes He touched Li Ruoyan lightly with his lips, and the surging and turbulent spirit was passed into Ji Qing's body through the kiss.

The dark lines appeared on the body, they entangled and bitten like pythons, jumped out of the skin, and turned into a slender and gorgeous black wing.

A soft white aura enveloped Ji Qing's other half body. The warm white light was like a beam of light cast through thick clouds, and they transformed into a holy and beautiful snow-white wing.

The jet-black tail was raised, revealing the tip of the peach-hearted tail, the long silver hair poured down, the sharp fangs pierced the lower lip, and a drop of bright red blood appeared like a ruby.

The snow-white eyelashes trembled slightly, and Ji Qing slowly opened his eyes. He stared at the worried Li Ruoyan and smiled, "My Princess, your hero is really going to slay the dragon this time."

"I'll take you with me after I'm famous all over the place, okay?"

Li Ruoyan nodded and said in a trembling voice, "Okay."