36

36. Half Angel, Half Demon

Ji Qing, who was shocked by Li Ruoyan's face, choked for a moment, not knowing what expression he should make.

The new younger brother, who noticed the embarrassment of the elder brother, immediately said attentively: "Brother, I will give you the spiritual source now. The spiritual source can be kept by my sister-in-law."

The spiritual source is relatively difficult to preserve. If it is placed randomly, the spirit will be lost quickly. Only when it is placed in the enchantment can it be preserved for a longer time.

The spiritual source of the City of Mirrors is at the bottom of the spire. It is a crystal ball. The mirror demon carefully holds the spiritual source. Its glass heart is blue with sadness. , and then reluctantly handed the spiritual source to Li Ruoyan.

Li Ruoyan stretched out his hand, and the glass ball sank into his palm like melting.

"I feel more energetic and energetic." Li Ruoyan pondered.

Ji Qing thought silently about the changes in Li Ruoyan's taste.

The system that hears the mental activity of the big guy is complicated inside.

After the spiritual source was taken away, the enchantment of the Mirror City soon began to shatter, all the scenery began to be mottled, and the enchantment was crumbling.

After Ji Qing signed a contract with the mirror demon, the enchantment of decay came out.

The general content of the contract is that Ji Qing provides the spirit, and the mirror demon is on call.

And the mirror demon has already offered the spiritual source. It can be said that Ji Qing has a free thug, although Ji Qing does not need it very much.

When night falls, the real campus is different from the painting style in the enchantment, but it makes people feel a trance for a moment.

The Mirror Monster walked to Ji Qing and asked cautiously, "Brother, can I stay by your side?" A red mist appeared on its face, "...I am afraid that I will be taken away by the power user, or by others. The monster is bullying, and I feel that I will feel very safe by your side."

Ji Qing frowned, "I don't really like someone following me."

The Mirror Demon said wisely, "I can become an accessory, a pet, absolutely keep quiet! It won't bother you!"

When Ji Qing heard the word pet, Lu Dabao suddenly appeared in front of him. He was stunned for a while, but his refusal turned into: "Will you become a husky?"

The mirror demon quickly nodded, "I will!" It turned into a handsome and tall husky, and its blue dog eyes looked at Ji Qing.

"Brows... a little taller," Ji Qing squatted down and said seriously: "A little stronger, yes, that's what it looks like."

The appearance of Lu Dabao really appeared in front of him, and Li Ruoyan squatted down beside him. He whispered, "It's strange, I have a very familiar feeling. Do you like huskies? Do you want us to raise one in the future?"

Ji Qing watched "Lu Dabao" quietly for a while, then shook his head, "No need, pet's lifespan is too short." He looked at the mirror demon and said, "You don't need to be like this, and you don't need to follow me. By the side, if I need it, I will naturally come to you, and you can ask me for help if you encounter difficulties, you can go."

Ji Qing's tone was very firm, and the mirror demon hesitated for a while before leaving hesitantly.

Li Ruoyan touched Ji Qing's head and whispered, "You look a little sad now." Ji Qing rarely patted Li Ruoyan's hand away, he lowered his eyelashes, and the snow-white eyelashes covered the complicated emotions in his eyes , "It's not sad either."