16

16. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

At noon the next day, Liang Hankun brought Ji Qing to Tiansheng Entertainment. The people in the company couldn't help looking at Ji Qing, wondering if it was a new artist.

Ji Qing wore a short-sleeved shirt and plaid nine-point trousers, with a plain face and a noble temperament. He followed Liang Hankun all the way into the general manager's office.

When the man sitting at the desk saw Liang Hankun, he immediately stood up and greeted him with a smile, "Mr. Liang!"

Liang Hankun nodded, "Mr. Han, this is my younger brother, Liang Linpeng."

Ji Qing pursed her lips and smiled slightly, and Han Xingyue's eyes lit up with her handsome face. Han Xingyue boasted that he had read countless people, and he couldn't help but be amazed at this moment. He is tall and jade-like, with a rosy figure and a rhythm of the moon. He is more noble than any famous son he has ever seen.

Han Xingyue said straight to the point: "Which role does Young Master Liang want?"

"Bai Qi." Ji Qing replied.

Han Xingyue nodded, "Okay, I will directly arrange an agent for Liang Shao. The contract is signed with the highest level of treatment. If Liang Shao does not want to act, he can terminate the contract at any time."

Han Xingyue's efficiency is very high, and an agent will come over immediately. The manager is a slightly fat man in his early thirties. He looks friendly, has a round face, and smiles like a Maitreya Buddha.

"Liang Shaohao, my name is Wang Chen." Wang Chen's voice sounded comfortable and atmospheric.

"Hello, Brother Wang, just call me Lin Peng." Ji Qing was more satisfied with his agent.

Wang Chen's smile became more real. At first, he thought Ji Qing was the kind of arrogant son. After all, apart from the other party's family background, that noble appearance made people feel unattainable, but now if you look closely, you will see. It was found that the pair of Danfeng eyes were extremely clear.

"The characters of "Battle of the Universe" have been selected, and filming has already started. We can go directly to the crew to get acquainted with the environment later." Wang Chen said.

Ji Qing had no opinion, he waved to Liang Hankun, "Brother, you don't have to follow me all the time, I'm not a child anymore, aren't there still a lot of things in your company? We'll see you tonight."

Liang Hankun reluctantly exhorted a few words before saying, "See you at night."

The company also assigned Ji Qing an assistant, a pretty girl with a ponytail named Zhou Yue, who blushed when she saw Ji Qing.

When I got to the crew, I saw the scene that was currently being filmed. Lu Qingzhao was wearing a futuristic battle uniform and acting in the green screen studio. He should have played the scene of fighting with the fear-devouring beast, because the fear-devouring beast was synthesized by the computer in the later stage, so at this time, it was Lu Qingzhang's grip. With a bare hilt, a man made a force against the air.

His martial arts movements are smooth, and his eyes are oppressive but not murderous. In Ji Qing's eyes, he is just a show. After all, Ji Qing is a big guy who has driven mechas and killed alien beasts. Ji Qing's evaluation is that the viewing is strong, but the momentum is not enough to support the scene.

But the director looked satisfied.

Ji Qing stood lazily watching, his eyes were slightly closed, and the ends of his eyes were raised.

"Okay! Finish work!" shouted the director. The staff began to tidy up the scene, Lu Qingzhao took a breath, put down the props in his hand and walked down the stage. He casually looked forward and met a pair of beautiful Danfeng eyes.

Those eyes were slightly closed, because the owner of the eyes raised his chin casually, and Jingui looked forward indifferently, as if nothing in the world could enter his eyes.

With his eyes facing each other, Lu Qingzhao felt as if he had suddenly walked into a camcorder, and everything was quiet as if in slow motion. He saw the pair of phoenix eyes slowly lift his eyes, and the clear eyes stared at him from a distance. A little mole between the eyebrows is particularly eye-catching, like a flower of wealth in the world.

Lu Qingzhao froze in place, watching the other party and talking with the director.

"Brother Lu?" the assistant shouted suspiciously, holding the towel. Lu Qingzhuo came back to his senses, he picked up the towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and asked calmly, "Who is that person?"

"The one who came here to play Bai Qi, with a raw face, should be an artist newly signed by Tiansheng." The assistant said.

At this time, after Ji Qing communicated with the director, he asked to change into Bai Qi's clothes and try it out. Ji Qing put on a white coat, put on silver-frame glasses and walked around. The director was satisfied with Ji Qing's appearance, so he chose a scene for Ji Qing to act on the spot.

In this scene, Bai Qi was talking to the assistant in the laboratory. The lines were very simple. The assistant accidentally remembered the experimental data incorrectly, so Bai Qi asked the assistant to get out of the laboratory with two sentences.

The hand of a work of art was placed in the void, as if it was on a platform, Ji Qing looked forward intently, with a serious expression. At this time, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and he glanced at the side coldly, his lips pursed impatiently, he was silent for three seconds, and then said lightly: "Well, I see."

He turned his face sideways, his eyes full of contempt: "You can get out."

Bai Qi's character is an arrogant and conceited genius scientist, who only treats the male protagonist differently. Just imagine, despising everyone but being patient, gentle and considerate to the male protagonist alone. If this is not love, then what is true love.

Because Ji Qing was airborne, the director didn't have much expectations for him, and Ji Qing's appearance was good, and his acting skills were a surprise.

"Well, it's alright, Xiaoliang, come here." Director Chang beckoned, "That's it, there will be a scene between you and Lu Qingshou in the afternoon, you can get acquainted with them first, and let Lu Qingshou give you some pointers. ."

"Wait... The director was not convinced by my acting skills!" Ji Qing, who had been waiting for praise with pride, couldn't believe it.

"Uh, it's this director who doesn't know Taishan!" The system hurriedly cursed.

He resisted the turbulent dissatisfaction in his heart, took a deep look at the blind-eyed director and the weak male protagonist, and then forced a smile and said, "Good director."

"Little Lu!" the director shouted to Lu Qingzhuo, the middle-aged man's face turned into a chrysanthemum, "Come here, come here."

Lu Qingzhao strode over, "Director."

"This is the actor who plays Bai Qi. His name is Liang Linpeng. Take him with you."

Lu Qingquan looked at Ji Qing. He was half a head taller than Ji Qing. Because of the posture of looking down, his handsome facial features seemed particularly oppressive. He nodded to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing, who was holding an evil fire in his heart, showed an incomparably bright smile, and the dimple on the right appeared sweetly. With bright eyes, his smile is almost sweet to the bottom of my heart.

"Senior Lu, please give me some advice."

The huge contrast made Lu Qingzhao stunned again.