6

6. The zombie king and his reserves

The well-fed Ji Qing was paralyzed on the chair, rubbing his belly with his hands, three circles to the left and three circles to the right, Song Xici on the side calmly observed Ji Qing's way of rubbing his belly.

Kneading and rubbing Ji Qing and burping, he covered his mouth a little embarrassedly, and his almond eyes stared at Song Xici: "When you deal with the magic crystal vine later, I will accompany you~"

Song Xici was a little surprised: "What are you going to do?"

Chen Mo on the side raised his head to look at Ji Qing. He had an inexplicable sense of crisis, which made him unable to help but say, "The process of dealing with the magic crystal vine will be bloody and not suitable for you to watch."

The magic crystal vine has already taken root in the flesh and blood of Song Xici. Even if it is forcibly frozen by Song Xici, those small and tenacious roots and flesh and blood have been completely bonded together, so if you want to remove this thing, it will definitely be torn off. Extensive skin.

"I'm worried about you, I'll just close my eyes then, let me go~" Ji Qing hugged Song Xici like a sloth and said coquettishly.

Song Xici didn't know what Ji Qing was going to do, so he was full of hesitation and hesitation.

The players on the side all pretended to be deaf and dumb in tacit understanding.

Song Xici grabbed Ji Qing's hand and seemed to be gentle, but actually broke it apart with force, and then... found that it couldn't be broken. And Ji Qing still leaned against Song Xici like a weak Liu Fufeng, and dragged his tone: "I'm going~"

Unable to resist, Song Xici had to rub Ji Qing's curly hair, "Let's go."

Cao Wushang also followed, because Chen Mo was in charge of dealing with the magic crystal vine, and he had to deal with Song Xici's wound.

When Ji Qing and Cao Wushang looked at each other, the man still had a vague sense of resistance. 

Ji Qing put his face on Song Xici's arm and looked down at Cao Wushang innocently, as if he was hurt by his vague hostility, but the system heard Ji Qing's happy laughter.

They came to an empty room. Song Xici sat on a chair and unbuttoned his shirt. His long, slender fingers rested on the buttons.

The room was dim, and soft light poured in from the curtains that had been opened a little, so Song Xici sank half of his face into the gentle sunlight. His facial features are handsome, and his temperament is abstinent. When the buttons are completely unbuttoned, the perfect muscle lines are revealed. On the cold skin, the frozen magic crystal vines are like decorations, making the skin white as jade.

Chen Mo stretched out his hand to cover the magic crystal vines, and those originally dark green magic crystal vines began to turn black, and their vitality was slowly passing. Knowing that it was in crisis, the magic crystal vine worked hard to absorb the host's nutrients, and the thick ice layer containing energy became a solid barrier, preventing the magic crystal vine's dying counterattack.

Everything looked the same, the magic crystal vine curled up after it withered, and Chen Mo was ready to pull out the magic crystal vine—

"Boss, he has a strange chip in his hand!" The system suddenly sounded an alarm.

Ji Qing stood behind Song Xici and looked at Chen Mo after hearing the words.

When he first came to this world, Ji Qing was only at the level of a high-level zombie due to lack of energy, but after eating the meal made by Song Xici, his current strength has returned to the level of a zombie emperor.

The level of zombies is strictly divided, and all zombies will obey the zombie emperor, even if it is a hybrid, it should be said to be a hybrid.

Chen Mo's body was filled with a very low-quality death.

Ji Qing lay lazily on Song Xici's shoulder, a little bit of red appeared in the center of his pupils.

"Kneel down." Ji Qing ordered to the sluggish Chen Mo.

Chen Mo's whole body trembled, his knees softened and he knelt directly on the ground. His face was bloodless, his skin began to turn blue, and his throat let out a strange and hoarse growl. Ji Qing came and bowed down with all five bodies on the ground.

"Take out the magic crystal vine honestly." Ji Qing continued to order casually.

Chen Mo didn't dare to look directly at Ji Qing at all. Tears flowed from his eyes, and his cloudy eyes stared at Song Xici's abdomen in fear. He grabbed the dead magic crystal vine with trembling hands and pulled it out cleanly.

The magic crystal vine was connected to a large piece of flesh and blood and broke through the ice layer, and was pulled out by Chen Mo. At the moment when Chen Mo completed the task, he held the bloody magic crystal vine in both hands, raised his hand above his head, and shivered.

With a click, it was the sound of Cao Wushang's jaw dislocating.

Ji Qing turned his head to face Cao Wushang with a bright smile, hooked Song Xici's neck with one hand, and focused his eyes on Chen Mo again. His almond eyes were slightly closed lazily, the long eyelashes cast a small shadow, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he said to Chen Mo with a slightly nasal voice, "Take the things out."

Chen Mo raised his head slowly, and his face surprised everyone except Ji Qing. His face was completely zombie-like, and the corrupt corpse aura continued to radiate out. He opened his hand, and a chip the size of a fingernail fell out of his palm.

Cao Wushang picked up the chip, checked it, and said, "It's from the laboratory."

Ji Qing rubbed Song Xici with his face, "What is a laboratory? Is it something that hurt you?"

Song Xici nodded, covering the wound with his hand, nodding to signal Cao Wushang to come and help him with treatment, and then said, "One wants to investigate my existence."

He said it briefly, and he didn't seem to want to talk deeply. Ji Qing didn't have the urge to get to the bottom of it. He snorted and squatted in front of Chen Mo.

The coercion belonging to the Zombie Emperor completely enveloped Chen Mo. Chen Mo knelt on the ground tremblingly, his blue-white hands were covered with sticky blood, his hands kept shaking, and the blood splashed drop by drop on the ground.

Thinking that this was Song Xici's blood, Ji Qing clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction.

This time, the system and Chen Mo shivered together.

"Tell me everything you know." Ji Qing ordered.

Chen Mo's voice was close to that of a beast and a human voice. In his intermittent remarks, Ji Qing learned that the leader of the laboratory was Xu Feng, a scientist who had the ability to create his own laboratory before the end of the world.

Xu Feng is committed to developing a potion that can turn ordinary people into supernatural beings. His greatest achievement was the medicine injected into Chen Mo. He extracted the substance in the zombie crystal core and injected it into the body of ordinary people, and then ordinary people have a certain chance to become superhumans.

As for why Song Xici was targeted, Chen Mo didn't understand either.

When Chen Mo said so much, he had completely turned into a zombie, and was slapped to death by Ji Qing.

Ji Qing stood up and looked at Song Xici, who was just recovering from a serious illness, and Cao Wushang, who was stunned, with a sweet smile.