50. Nigel's Extra Story

[Is the little prince still secretly reading fairy tale books? 】

Nigel is the prince of a small country, his country is very small, how small is it? All the people know that their little prince loves to read fairy tale books.

The young Nigel is very cute, although he refuses to admit this statement, but all the citizens will laugh and say that the little prince is the cutest little boy.

He has curly pale blond hair, big forest green eyes, skin as white as milk, and a little baby fat on his little face.

Nigel has been very smart and likable since he was a child. He is shy by nature and blushes when he is praised for being cute, so when everyone sees the little prince, they like to praise him for being cute, and they like to see him blushing and knotted. Baba Road, yes, yes?

Nigel's mother is a very gentle woman. She has the same dark green eyes as Nigel. She gives Nigel a good morning kiss and a good night kiss every day, and insists on telling Nigel bedtime stories.

All bedtime stories are from fairy tale books.

"Once upon a time there was a princess..."

"So the princess and the prince lived a happy life." Nigel's mother closed the fairy tale book, looked at Nigel gently, reached out and touched his head, and said softly: "My little prince, You can sleep now."

Nigel blinked innocently and said softly, "But mother, I'm not sleepy yet, and I still want to listen to fairy tales."

The queen pinched Nigel's little face and smiled: "No, my little prince has to go to bed early, otherwise he will not grow tall."

"If you are not tall, how can you protect your princess with a long sword?"

Yes, the little prince's wish is to become a knight, preferably a knight who can subdue the dragon and guard his princess with a sword.

So the little prince pulled up the quilt aggrievedly, and said obediently, "Good night, Queen Mother."

The queen kissed Nigel's little cheek and said, "Good night, my little prince."

The candles were blown out, and the room was quiet black.

The little prince lying on the bed recalled those beautiful fairy tales energetically, wishing he could enter the fairy tale book to see if there really is a princess. the presence of peas.

Is there really a princess with such soft and sensitive skin?

Nigel sneaked to his sister's room and put a pea under the quilt.

Nigel didn't know if the sister felt the pea, but the servant found a sprouting pea on the princess' bed.

The princess thought it was very magical, and she raised the pea and put it at the head of the bed.

Nigel watched the legendary pea with his father and mother with a small face.

The only thing Nigel can be sure of is that his skin is smoother and softer than his sister's, because Her Royal Highness the Princess always rubbed Nigel's face with envy and hatred, and said indignantly, "Obviously he's a stinky boy, how come he looks better than Nigel? I'm even better looking, and my skin is smoother than mine?!"

After the princess finished speaking, she would kiss Nigel's little face in the eyes of Nigel's disgusting eyes.

Nigel, who failed the experiment, took a deep sip of milk, thinking that maybe his country was too small, so the princess of the country was not pure enough.