68

68. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Spirit Sword Sect.

Wanjian Pond.

I saw a pitch-black long sword inserted into the sword pool, and a dark red sword shadow appeared in the void. After looking carefully, I found that this dark red sword shadow was actually condensed by countless evil ghosts Asuras and Wronged Souls Rakshasa. .

The countless spirit swords in the Wanjian Pond form a sword formation, which is the unique sword formation of the Spirit Sword Sect, with incredible power. But at this moment, the sword formation that can kill the power of the imaginary stage is only used to trap a long sword!

The head of the Spirit Sword Sect stood in front of the Wanjian Pond with his hands behind his back, with a solemn expression, "You said, Chu Bohong is now in the virtual period?"

The cultivation base in the imaginary period means standing at the top of the immortal world, and even the head is only in the middle period of imaginary cultivation.

Li Taiqing nodded and said: "He should have had an adventure in the inheritance of the ancient power."

"Now that he has the inheritance, his strength will greatly increase. If he comes to capture the magic sword, we may not be able to hold it." The head suddenly changed his face, looked up into the distance, and said, "He is here!"

Chu Bohong flew to the front of the sect of Spirit Sword Sect, and with him as the center, a huge spiritual pressure spewed out like a mountain torrent.

?His coercion, coupled with the sword energy of the Yunxiao Sword, has reached the cultivator of the integration stage. Even if they are separated by hundreds of miles, the cultivators of the Spirit Sword Sect felt the terrifying coercion, and the cultivators with weaker cultivations kneeled directly He fell to the ground, bleeding from the seven orifices.

?? Like Li Taiqing's cultivation base, he also felt his whole body sink, and his heart felt like it was being pressed by a huge boulder.

???When these Spirit Sword Sect cultivators were terrified and didn't know what to do, Chu Bohong's voice came from far away in the sky!

"Return my Jiuyuan Sword, but Rao'er can't wait to die!"

The sect master started the great formation of protecting the sect with a sullen face, and bursts of continuous sword sounds and dazzling rays of light flashed across the entire Spirit Sword Sect. The silver-white sword curtain contained countless sword shadows. The sword is the most rigid thing, but now it has turned into protection. layer, and strictly protect the Spirit Sword Sect.

Chu Bohong's eyes were cold. He raised the Yunxiao sword. The Yunxiao sword had a sword intent of Lingyun Renren, which could break through everything in the world. At this moment, the invisible sword intent oscillated out, and the majesty and coldness flashed like the power of the sky. Jianzong's long sword suddenly vibrated in the air, as if all the sword energy had been taken out, and they were all nailed into the rocks!

The Jiuyuan Sword, which was imprisoned by Wanjian Pond, let out a long cry, as if it had been summoned. The dark red sword shadow around it radiated light, and countless evil ghosts rushed out of the sword shadow, hugged the spirit swords around it, and opened their mouths. bite!

The entire Wanjian Pond resounded with a tingling sound of gold and iron grinding, and the entire small sword array seemed to be gnawed by an invisible mouth.

The Sect Master tried his best to mobilize the small sword formation in Wanjian Pond, trying to suppress the uncontrolled Jiuyuan Sword.

However, the Yunxiao Sword Sword Intent from the distance disintegrated layer by layer, and finally the small sword array of Wanjianchi was split open like a broken bamboo!

The Sect Master turned pale, spit out a mouthful of blood and fainted on the spot.

I saw Jiuyuanjian let out a pleasant chirping, and quickly pulled out from the Wanjian Pond. Ruyan flew into Chu Bohong's hand like a forest, and collided with Yunxiaojian enthusiastically, making a soft sound. ring.

Yunxiaojian avoided the fiery Jiuyuanjian with some disgust, and was awe-inspiring and inviolable like a lost and lonely beauty.

Chu Bohong held the Yunxiao Sword in his left hand and the Jiuyuan Sword in his right hand. When he poured his spiritual power into these two swords, the sound of Qingming came out from the Yunxiao Sword and shot straight to the outside of Jiuxiao! The evil spirit rises from the Jiuyuan Sword, alarming the abyss of hell!

The golden light was released, and in the originally empty void, countless sword shadows suddenly appeared! Those sword shadows merged into a huge sword shadow, which directly slashed at the Spirit Sword Sect!

?Almost the world changed, this sword directly split the Lingshan Mountain of Lingjian Sect!

After cutting out this sword, almost all the spiritual energy in Chu Bohong's body will be drained. He no longer cares about the Spirit Sword Sect, but turns around and enters the inheritance.

The inheritance position arranged by Master Lingyun was very close to the Spirit Sword Sect, so Chu Bohong soon arrived in the inheritance. As soon as he entered the inheritance, he collapsed to the ground, hugged his head in pain, his face twisted, as if he was going through countless tortures.

Ji Qing returned to her normal size and hugged Chu Bohong nervously. Ji Qing felt that Chu Bohong's body was terrifyingly hot right now, sweating profusely all over his body, and blue veins appeared on his forehead.

Ji Qing hurriedly supported Chu Bohong and placed him on the cold white jade bed.

Chu Bohong's eyes were red and bloodshot was entangled like blood on agate. His heart was full of tyrannical emotions, and there were strange voices screaming in his mind, which made his brain tingle, irritable, and even wanted to mention it. Sword kills!

But the person sitting beside him was Ji Qing, Chu Bohong would rather stab himself with a knife than hurt Ji Qing.

Yunxiaojian and Jiuyuanjian seemed to feel the pain of their masters. They were suspended in the air and circled constantly above Chu Bohong. Yunxiaojian was filled with white light, Jiuyuanjian was glowing with black air, and their rays of light merged into a mask. One black and one white pattern like Tai Chi emerged in the void, and the powerful force wrapped around Chu Bohong, like a cocoon, covering Chu Bohong tightly from head to tail.

Ji Qing was isolated by the mask. He looked at Chu Bohong inside the mask at a loss, and wanted to cry, "What's wrong with you? Are you injured? Are you still accepting a new inheritance?"

Ji Qing's other seven tails popped out because of the huge emotional fluctuations. Ji Qing hugged his eight tails and looked at Chu Bohong inside the mask with tears in his eyes. He trembled and prayed, "Wake up quickly, As long as you wake up, feel free to touch the eight tails, okay?"

There was no response from the mask.

Ji Qing sat on the bed aggrieved, covered the mask with a small quilt, and covered herself with the quilt, lying down to sleep gloomily.

When Ji Qing woke up, there was still a large mask lying next to him. Ji Qing was holding the small fish and nibbling on it unhappily. The fluffy cat ears drooped down, and he stretched out his finger and poked the mask. , Blue eyes are full of grievances, Ji Qing whispered: "The dried fish you made is the best, wake up quickly, I want to eat the dried fish you made."

"I miss you." Ji Qing hugged his knees and sat beside the mask and said softly.