71. Chu Bohong Extra Story

71. Extra Story of Chu Bohong

【From love comes sorrow, from love comes fear, if you are separated from the lover, you will have no worries and no fear. 】

"You are a natural sword cultivator, you should cultivate the ruthless way!" said the elder of Xianfeng Daogu loudly.

The black-haired boy in dark clothes held a sword, lowered his eyes and said, "No."

His name is Ling Yun, and he is the body of the sword spirit that is rare in thousands of years. He was accepted as a direct disciple by the head of Wanjian Sect. The genius of heaven.

If he had always adhered to the ruthless way, he could have shattered the void.

But, only if.

Once he went to the demon world for a trial, and the task was to kill 10,000 phantom sparrows. In the forest of phantom mist, he saw a nine-life cat cub.

It was a newborn kitten that couldn't even stand up.

I don't know why it was abandoned in the dangerous forest of phantom fog. The scary thing about the forest of phantom fog is that there will be an illusion vortex appearing every moment, and the phantom vortex will sweep away all the creatures around it, and then if those creatures are not strong enough to break free The whirlpool of fantasy, you will be lost in fantasy forever.

When he entered the Forest of Illusory Mist, he saw the nine-life cat cub at first sight. When he went to kill the Illusory Spirit Sparrow, he didn't even think he looked back at the nine-life cat.

He saw countless large and small fantasy vortexes appearing next to the Nine Lives Cat cubs, and then disappeared silently. Those vortices almost swept away the little milk cat, but every time, the little milk cat got lucky because of coincidences. To escape, maybe it was just turning over, or maybe the suction of the two vortices just canceled out.

That nine-life cat cub passed countless deaths, and he couldn't help feeling the kindness of God.

Ruthless Tao, speechless, sentient beings obey orders, body motionless, heaven and earth bow their heads.

However, Taishang Wangqing is not too ruthless, it is ruthless love. When he saw the nine-life cat whimpering in the vortex of countless illusions, his heart that was as cold as a rock suddenly cracked.

He thought, well, I just save it, what's the harm.

So the cold Xianjun used his sword-wielding hand to hug the shrunken nine-life cat.

It should be the softest thing he has ever touched. He held the shivering nine-life cat in his palm, and looked at its moist blue eyes. Those blue eyes like the sky reflected his face. As if he was its whole world.

Bang, bang, bang. One after another, a weak but firm heartbeat passed through his chest, through his palm, and just like that, it was transmitted to his heart.

He took the nine-life cat cub back to the sect, and the senior sister who always liked to pester him saw this nine-life cat, and was so surprised, he kept shouting: "Little junior brother! You actually can! Cats!!! OMG! I thought you would live with the sword forever!"

Senior Sister's voice was too sharp, which scared the nine-life cat a bit. He frowned, hugged the nine-life cat in his arms, and touched its back soothingly.

Because it was the first time to take care of this weak creature, he carefully calculated the strength and touched it with the most rigorous attitude.

It's just that it feels surprisingly good.