63. A little extra

63. A little extra

[It is a beast, and he is not. 】

Ditty is a wild cat with a snow-white body, except for a tuft of black hair on the center of his eyebrows, so he is called Ditty.

There are ten brothers and sisters in its litter, but only one kitten stands out. It is a snow-white kitten. He is lying on his stomach among the motley kittens, and he can see it at a glance. to him.

"Like snow, let's call him Xiaoxue."

Looking at the kitten a little bit, and then looking down at myself, it can see that the parts of itself are all white and look the same as the kitten.

But it is different.

There is such a tuft of black hairs between its eyebrows that it can't see by itself. So it's different after all.

It was born a little thinner than other kittens, and could not always get milk. Many times it would be squeezed to the outside, and a person licked his little paws, and a layer of grievances that was almost at a loss surfaced in his heart.

Then it looked up and looked at the kitten named Xiaoxue from a distance, watching him being protected by the mother cat alone.

In fact, many kittens are jealous of the kitten named Xiaoxue, taking advantage of a coat color and gaining preference. But it doesn't have much jealousy, it's more envy and yearning. It always feels that if the black hair between its eyebrows goes away, then it will become the same existence as that little snow.

One day when it was drinking milk, it was squeezed out by a cat. It was squeezed into a daze. When she found out that the bully kitten who squeezed out was Xiaoxue, the first emotion that came to her heart was not anger, but anger. An indescribable feeling akin to flattery.

In fact, it wanted to get close to Xiaoxue countless times, say a word to the other party, or say whatever, but there was no chance. Sometimes it slipped up to the other party and wanted to speak, but it couldn't open its mouth for a long time, so it could only be disheartened. to leave.

This time, it mustered up the courage and touched the other person cautiously. When it saw the other side turn his head unhappily and was stared at by those blue eyes, it felt that his mind was messed up, maybe it was water. , murmured to and fro in a daze, and the heart suddenly lifted.

It even regretted touching each other for a while.

In fact, it has been squeezed out by other kittens before. It is the thinnest, so it is particularly easy to bully.

What if the other party's attitude of ignoring it has turned into disgust?

It was so anxious that it wanted to cry, and tears were even coming out, just like the water that entered its brain, it wanted to fall down, it gave a trembling meow, this is the gesture of the weak, and it is the only thing it can do remedy.

Then it saw Xiaoxue's eyes light up, and the sudden bright feeling was like the light of the whole world fell on those azure blue eyes.

It was pulled in by Xiaoxue, and Xiaoxue kicked away a kitten next to her. The kitten was named Xiaohei. Xiaohei was a strong and fierce kitten, and he often bullied it.

But this time, it watched Xiaoxue beat Xiao Hei hard, and gave it to Xiao Hei.

Flattered and frightened, it came to Xiaoxue's side like a dream, so nervous that he could barely walk.

"What are you looking at, drink milk, you little idiot!" This was the first sentence Xiaoxue said to it.

It was so nervous that its heart was pounding, and it was like it was about to explode. It was full of happiness and it would burst out at any time.