127

The hospital is relatively old, and the corridors are gloomy and empty. Yan Hongyu walks in the back, and the three Zhang sisters lead the way. The ward was a two-person room, and Zhang Jiantong was lying sickly on the bed, looking at the old man with a hostile expression on his face.

Zhang Jiantong is in a bad mood right now. His tendons and hamstrings have been punctured. Eighteen stitches have been stitched on his waist. His whole body is in excruciating pain. When everyone asked him what was going on, he said that the puppy in Zhou Xiujin's room suddenly became big. Dog, rush up to bite him.

It's just that no one believed him when he told the truth, and everyone thought he was hallucinating. Bad things came one after another. He found out the early stage of liver cancer, and the operation would cost hundreds of thousands. It was really unfavorable for fleeting years.

The old man Zhang was old, and he couldn't do things quickly, and he couldn't hold the knife steady when peeling the fruit. Zhang Guoping was busy at work and could not take care of Zhang Jiantong, so the three sisters of the Zhang family were going to call Yan Hongyu and let her give Zhang Jiantong some feces and urine.

Zhang Jiantong was lying in a state of irritability. The small TV in the ward kept playing. Zhang Jiantong had a headache because of the noise. He had had a fight with the patient in the next bed before.

The patient in the next bed was an old man, but he was surrounded by two young and strong men who escorted him to the bed. The two men scolded Zhang Jiantong in a bloody way, and the old man stopped him desperately. Huluo Pingyang was bullied by a dog, and when he is healed, he will take revenge.

Footsteps sounded in the corridor. Zhang Jiantong first saw his three sisters. The second sister, Zhang Womei, had bloodstains all over her face, and her whole face looked disfigured. The eldest sister, Zhang Yulan, was disgraced, as if she had rolled in a circle. .

"Big sister and second sister, what's the matter with you?" Although Zhang Jiantong is not a thing, he has a good relationship with his three sisters.

Yan Hongyu came out from behind the three sisters of the Zhang family, and she said calmly, "I fell on the mountain road, right, eldest sister and second sister?" After she finished speaking, her eyes swept over the two of them like a dragonfly.

Zhang Yulan's whole body was aching. When she saw Yan Hongyu's eyes, she couldn't help thinking of what happened on the mountain. Zhang Yulan twitched the corner of her mouth and said dryly, "Yes, yes."

Zhang Womei moved her lips, but in the end she didn't say anything. She looked at the white jade rabbit in Yan Hongyu's arms, a hint of shrinkage flashed in her eyes, and the wound on her face was even more painful. Zhang Yucui stepped forward to hold Zhang Womei's hand and said, "Second sister, let's take a look at this face first. What if there is a scar in the future?"

Zhang Yulan bowed her head and walked away from Yan Hongyu, and agreed, "Let's go to the doctor first, Jiantong." She looked up at her brother, her eyes flickered, and finally swallowed the reminder. "Let's go first."

Zhang Jiantong looked at Old Man Zhang, "You can go too." Old Man Zhang can't be of any help if he stays here, and this old man is Zhang Jiantong's father after all. Since there is already a free babysitter, there is no need to let Old Man Zhang be there. It's also tiring to take up space here.

Zhang Yulan and the others went out, the old man Zhang went home alone, Zhang Yulan stood at the entrance of the stairs and whispered to the other two sisters, "Didn't Jiantong say before that he was bitten by a dog, that dog Suddenly going from a puppy to a big dog."

Zhang Yulan looked at Zhang Womei, whose face was covered in blood, and asked softly, "Amei, is the rabbit that bit you very strong?"

Zhang Womei nodded in fear, "That rabbit is very scary, and it's very strong. Looking at its red eyes, my heart is uncomfortable, and my heart is about to explode."