148. Zhou Xiujin's Extra Story (Part 1)

Zhou Xiujin killed Zhang Jiantong in the first year of the first year.

That year, Zhang Jiantong went to the hospital and was diagnosed with advanced liver cancer. The doctor said that the operation would cost 140,000 yuan. Zhang Jiantong did not have so much money. He mortgaged his house and land to the village, and borrowed 40,000 yuan from the village. He borrowed 50,000 yuan from Yan Hongyu's father, Zhou Xiujin's grandfather.

Saying it was borrowing was actually threatening with a kitchen knife.

Zhang Jiantong didn't borrow a penny from his family because he knew he couldn't pay it back.

Yan Hongyu doesn't have a mobile phone, so she doesn't know what Zhang Jiantong does. She works day and night in the factory. She has to support a family. She has a daughter who is in elementary school, a child in junior high school, and a giant blood sucker. insect.

Zhang Jiantong took the money he scraped together and went to the hospital accompanied by old man Zhang and Zhang Guoping. He had an operation, but the operation was unsuccessful, so he could only go home and wait for his death.

Zhang Jiantong had cancer and the news that the operation failed was told to Yan Hongyu by the three sisters of the Zhang family.

The three sisters of the Zhang family first went to the factory. Zhang Yulan and Zhang Womei grabbed Yan Hongyu's hair and beat and scolded her, saying she was a coward and calling her a death star.

Yan Hongyu has been abused by Zhang Jiantong for many years, and she maintains high-intensity work every day. Her body is weak and her strength is completely inferior to the three sisters of the Zhang family. She was caught by Zhang Yulan's hair and slapped by Zhang Womei.

Under the watchful eyes of all the employees in the factory, Yan Hongyu's dignity was torn off by the three sisters of the Zhang family, threw it on the ground and stepped on it, and even spat.

When Yan Hongyu was beaten and lost her strength, Zhang Yucui came over to sing her face, and she said softly, "Sister, Jiantong doesn't have much time to live. You quit your job now and go back to take care of him, okay?"

Zhang Yulan and Zhang Womei dragged Yan Hongyu to resign, and then took her back to Zhang's house.

Yan Hongyu saw Zhang Jiantong lying on the bed, Zhang Jiantong's complexion was not good, his eyes were sullen, and his eyes staring at Yan Hongyu were like a cold poisonous snake.

Zhang Guoping came to supervise Yan Hongyu three times a day to see if Yan Hongyu served Zhang Jiantong well. If Yan Hongyu did not do a good job, Zhang Guoping would beat her or scold her, and said that he was helping his brother discipline his wife.

It is said that when a person is about to die, his words are good, but Zhang Jiantong is just the opposite. He curses Yan Hongyu on the bed every day, insulting Yan Hongyu in the most vicious language, and scolding God for injustice, so that he has liver cancer, not Yan Hongyu. .

"Why don't you die!" Zhang Jiantong sprayed the chewed rice on Yan Hongyu's face.

Yan Hongyu sat in front of the bed, staring blankly at the lunch box.

She said to herself, just endure this time, Zhang Jiantong will die soon, and her nightmare will soon be over.

When Zhou Xiujin came back from school, he saw that Yan Hongyu looked like a walking dead, the only difference from the walking dead was the pair of eyes, Yan Hongyu's eyes would light up slightly when she saw Zhou Xiujin.

Zhou Xiujin has a very good memory, so he can clearly remember what Yan Hongyu looked like six years ago. Although Yan Hongyu washed her face with tears every day, she still looks good.