40. Li Ruoyan side story

【rise】

Heaven and earth are lonely, and all it can touch is the vast and quiet spirit, which is boundless, and the sea of ​​unreal memories floats in it, dyeing its blank memories with color.

It quietly looked at the human on the screen, and felt as if a gauze covered everything, only making the other person so conspicuous.

Who is he?

what is his name?

where is he?

do not know.

That human being is so beautiful, it looks at that human every day, from the rising of the sun to the setting of the moon, from the midsummer to the severe winter, the years are passing by slowly, everything is vicissitudes of life, and things are different.

There are many new enchantments around it, and new spirits and monsters.

Those spirits and monsters came up and quarreled every day, and it got a little angry and drove away the creatures that were calling.

It is more and more inseparable from the human in this picture, and it wants to transform this human.

Failed.

That human being was buried in a tree, will he become a tree spirit?

I grabbed the tree spirit and compared it, it seems not.

want to see him.

...

Really want to see him.

【Inheritance】

"Li Ruoyan is so scary."

"Shh-he's weird."

"The kid looks terrified."

A little boy in a plaid suit is sitting in the sand and pinching a castle. His facial features are delicate and his expression is cold, and he looks like a porcelain doll. With a small red shovel in his hand, he was quietly entertaining himself. There was a vacuum around him, and all the children of the same age were hiding far away.

After the castle was piled up, it was already sunset time.

The nanny came over with a smile, bent down and said to the little boy, "Ruoyan, let's go home."

The little boy's delicate face was expressionless, his dark phoenix eyes looked at the smiling nanny, then he stood up and walked slowly with his head down.

"Which young master from a rich family is this? There are actually a nanny and a driver following him."

"I heard that his parents were rich and died in a car accident, and he left thousands of family properties to inherit."

The little boy sat in the back seat, staring down at the grains of sand on his little leather shoes. The nanny said from the side: "Ruoyan, it's such a hot day, we won't come out next time, okay?"

The little boy blinked and said nothing.

The babysitter's impatient look appeared on the rear-view mirror. Contrary to her expression, her voice became more and more gentle: "Isn't there a toy of a castle model at home? It's as comfortable as playing at home."

The little boy raised his head suddenly, phoenix eyes looked at the nanny coldly, and under the startled expression of the nanny, he said word by word, "I want to replace you."

There was a hint of surprise in the nanny's eyes, she couldn't believe it: "Why do you want to replace me?!"

"My pleasure."