133

On the first day of Ji Qing's school, generally speaking, nothing happened. After school, Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin sat on the wind and strong grass and went home happily.

Yan Hongyu is almost five months pregnant now. She bought some storybooks and read them to Zhou Xiujin before going to bed. According to her statement, she can kill three birds with one stone. She can coax Zhou Xiujin to sleep, do prenatal education, and let her have more Literacy.

Usually, she makes products at home, and after dinner, she goes out for a walk with Bai Yuling Rabbit in her arms.

Zhang Jiantong can speak now. He was lying on the bed and could not move. At first, he begged the old man Zhang to save him. Later, when he found it was useless, he scolded the old man with the most vicious language every day. When the old man fed him, he would Spray the rice on the old man's face.

The relationship between the father and son became extremely bad. Old man Zhang's attitude towards Zhang Jiantong has changed from guilt at the beginning, to boredom later, to indifference now.

It is said that there is no dutiful son in front of the bed for a long time. It was hard work to serve an immobile person. In addition, Zhang Jiantong's attitude was extremely bad. In the end, even the curse words came out, and the old man's heart was completely hardened.

He dragged Zhang Jiantong up for so many years, but in the end he didn't get a day's blessing, and he still had to work so hard when he was in his seventies. At his age, he should have spoiled his grandson, so why bother serving a son who has no conscience and is useless?

So Zhang Jiantong feces and urinates on the bed, and the old man Zhang does not change it in time. Sometimes flies surround Zhang Jiantong.

Zhang Guoping couldn't stand it any longer. He blocked Yan Hongyu, who was returning from a walk, at the door, and scolded in a deep voice, "You are a woman with a heart, no wonder your ex-husband doesn't want you! My brother is lying on the hospital bed, won't you take care of me? Dad is so old, yet you still have the face to make him work so hard! I don't think you are a good thing!"

Yan Hongyu was about to be laughed at by Zhang Guoping, a messenger of justice. Others didn't know Zhang Guoping and thought he was honest. She lived in their Zhang family for two years and knew Zhang Guoping's old bottom.

Zhang Jiantong suddenly got money for a while. He went out to eat, drink, prostitute and gamble every day. Once he was drunk and boasted to her that the money was all fraudulent. He and Zhang Guoping went out and bought a medicine, which, if someone ate it, would make that person in a trance, and everything obeyed the instructions of others.

So Zhang Jiantong and Zhang Guoping took this magic medicine and fed it to their uncle. Let the old man play cards with them, and deceive the old man to lose more than 20,000.

The old man came to his senses later, knowing that he would faint on the spot after losing so much money. He ran over to ask for money, only to be beaten by Zhang Jiantong.

Outsiders thought it was the same person who did bad things Zhang Jian. In fact, Zhang Guoping also participated secretly. In the end, Zhang Guoping got several thousand.

Yan Hongyu looked at Zhang Guoping, who was full of righteous indignation in front of her. She sneered: "Since you feel so sorry for your brother and father, why don't you go up and take care of yourself? I'm pregnant, and I'm weak, so I can't serve the Buddha of your Zhang family."

"I have to work every day, and I'm exhausted. How can I have time to take care of them?" Zhang Jiantong retorted: "I see that you look so good, but you don't look like you are weak. Can taking care of you cause you to have a miscarriage?"