137

The next day, when attending the double cultivation ceremony, Ji Qing came out with a wig full of Bai Lianxue's love.

Bai Lianxue was wearing a wedding dress, and beside her stood a tall and handsome male cultivator. The other party had white hair and brown eyes. He looked at Bai Lianxue with soft eyes, as if he had a tiger in his heart and sniffed at the roses, while Bai Lianxue raised his eyes. The eyes looking at each other are lively and lively, like a kitten teasing a big tiger.

Ji Qing stood next to the real person Yu Yuan and witnessed the ceremony. For some reason, Ji Qing felt a sense of sadness when she married her daughter.

Immortal Yu Yuan patted Ji Qing's head calmly, and said in a low voice, "What's the matter, are you sad? If you want to see your senior sister in the future, you can see her through the teleportation array."

He looked at Bai Lianxue and Zhenren Xunmei from a distance, and laughed softly: "That guy finally got what he wanted."

Ji Qing thought about it, the other party had been chasing his senior sister for six years... Well, it wasn't too long. After all, Bai Lianxue was such a lovely girl, and 60 years of chasing her was not too much.

"Treading the snow to find plum, they were a couple many years ago, but one of them lost the fragrance of jade, so he put that ray of soul with me." The real person Yu Yuan looked at the ignorant Ji Qing and whispered: "Xunmei I've been waiting for her for years."

"In the last life, Bai Lianxue liked to look for the prototype of Meihu, but this reincarnation has a different taste. She likes the appearance of a kitten, so she thinks looking for Meihu is ugly. That guy was so angry that he couldn't sleep, he came to me to drink. ."

Ji Qing's mouth opened slightly, "Does Senior Sister know?"

"She doesn't know. We don't need to intervene in this kind of thing. When the time is right, Bai Lianxue will know all about it." The real person Yu Yuan picked up Ji Qing's wig, and found that he was holding it too much, almost tossing the wig. rip off.

The real person Yu Yuan calmly straightened the wig and pretended that nothing had happened, "It's just that Bai Lianxue will inevitably have a conflict with him at that time, and that guy will probably come to me again to complain."

Ji Qing: "..."

Don't think I didn't know that you started with my fake.

After participating in the double cultivation ceremony, Ji Qing came to another world again.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Zhou Xiujin's aggrieved expression, "I've been waiting for you all day." When Zhou Xiujin was aggrieved, his lower lip would appear to be puckered up a little, and his long eyelashes drooped slightly. The little look of milk in the milk.

Ji Qing's loving father's soul ignited instantly, he quickly walked over and hugged Zhou Xiujin, rubbed his head, pinched his little face, and patted his back again, "I'm not angry, I'm not angry, I have something to go back, I'll be back now if I don't. Is it?" Ji Qing said sweetly.

Zhou Xiujin buried his face in Ji Qing's arms, and said in a stern voice, "I'm not angry, I just miss you." He blinked, his eyes sparkling, "I'm still... a little scared."

"What are you afraid of?" Ji Qing hugged Zhou Xiujin and said softly.

"I'm afraid you will disappear, and I'm afraid you won't come back." Zhou Xiujin looked at the wardrobe in Ji Qing's room. The wardrobe had been painted with a new layer of snow-white paint, which was completely different from the shabby look before.

Whenever Ji Qing left the closet, he would be very scared, afraid that Ji Qing would never come back. Ji Qing said that there is a mysterious power in the wardrobe, which can build a bridge between the two worlds.