102

102. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing ate strawberry cookies and blueberry cookies, and cherished the remaining cookies, ready to eat slowly tomorrow.

After the little white tiger ate the pumpkin pie and hot milk, his belly became round. Ji Qing took the little white tiger to the sink, washed his little meat claws, and wiped his little mouth.

Ji Qing sat on the sofa with the little white tiger in his arms, turned on his brain, and logged on to the star network. He bought a lot of things, including small combs, cat scratching boards, cat nail clippers, and various baby toiletries and toys.

Ji Qing chose expedited express delivery, so after forty minutes, those items were all broken up to more than half.

"Tiger cute baby, let's take a bath, shall we?" Ji Qing asked softly, holding up the little white tiger.

The little white tiger stuck out his pink and tender tongue and laughed innocently.

Ji Qing took the little white tiger to the bathroom. The bathtub in the bathroom was big enough to hold two big white tigers. When Ji Qing put the water in the bathtub, he was ready to put the little white tiger down.

But can't let go.

The little white tiger looked at the vast ocean in horror, and used both hands and feet in fear, clinging tightly to Ji Qing's body and refusing to go down.

"You can turn white after taking a bath." Ji Qing said in a good voice.

The little white tiger shook his head loudly, turning his little head into a rattle.

All of this can't beat the witty Ji Qing. Ji Qing first took out a powder blue bath ball he bought. The bath ball is a fairy tale and fantasy theme style, and there are many cute little butterflies on it.

The little white tiger was full of affection for all the balls, and he stretched out his small claws to grab the bath ball.

Ji Qing threw the bath ball into the bathtub with a thud, and saw that as soon as the bath ball met the water, it was like a magic spell and many tiny bubbles appeared. The water in the bathtub also quickly dyed powder blue. Wherever the ball rolls, the dreamy and sweet powder blue spreads.

"Ahhh~" Little Baihu looked at the greatly changed bathtub in amazement, his two small claws were pressing on Ji Qing's arm, he stretched his neck and looked around curiously.

"Isn't it cool?" Ji Qing said with a smile.

The little white tiger nodded vigorously.

"Would you like to go down and have a try?" Ji Qing coaxed, "How about being a cool little white tiger?"

Xiao Baihu's expression was a little hesitant.

Ji Qing used his trump card. He took out a yellowish yellow duck and threw the cute little yellow duck on the water. The toy duck splashed into the water and splashed the pink-blue bath water.

The little white tiger's eyes became bright. He stared at the little yellow duck, his little tail wagging involuntarily.

Ji Qing saw that the time was right, and carefully put the little white tiger into the water. The little white tiger learned to swim in a dog-crawling style without a teacher, and chased after the little yellow duck on the water.

Ji Qing grabbed the little white tiger's belly with one hand, and helped the little white tiger bathe with the other hand. His technique was meticulous and gentle, and the little white tiger hummed comfortably.

Ji Qing was halfway through, and found that the little white tiger suddenly stretched out his small paw and patted his hand. Ji Qing looked at the little white tiger with puzzled eyes, and said, "What's wrong?"

The little white tiger buried his small head in the water, spit out a large wave of bubbles, and then looked at Ji Qing with a smile on the surface of the water.

"Cute little baby tiger, you are really my little cutie." Ji Qing laughed softly. After washing the little white tiger, he wrapped it in a clean large towel and placed it in front of a heater.

The wind blown by the heater was very comfortable for the little white tiger. The little white tiger hugged the little yellow duck and lay down obediently to be dried.

When Ji finished taking a shower, he saw a little white tiger sleeping soundly. He buried his face in a soft towel and pouted his ass to sleep.

Ji Qing gently turned off the heater, picked up the fragrant little white tiger, and got into the quilt together. Ji Qing put the little white tiger on his right, covered the little white tiger with a special quilt, and then opened the head of the bed. Lamp, dug out Aldrich's diary and read it quietly.

chaotic year

The doctor said that I could only live for another three years, and the comforting of ordinary people had no effect on me, and the manic period became more severe and prolonged each time.

If my parents found out, they would be very sad. But the federal hawks will surely rejoice, what a chilling federal government. Yet the last three years of my life are dedicated to my Commonwealth.

Chaos Years Clear

The pain doesn't seem to work for me anymore, it's so uncomfortable, I want to commit suicide.

Chaos Year 875, 5.8, sunny

Our planet is on the path of a zerg invasion. I'm going on an expedition, and I don't know when this battle will end.

chaotic year

Alves died, he was a heroic warrior, but he was also a child who just graduated. I thought his future would be bright.

Chaos Years Clear

The manic period is here again, so uncomfortable, I really want to kill everyone, all the Zerg, all the orcs, all die.

Chaos Years Clear

The manic period is here again, and I feel like I'm going to be crushed, but I can't fall, and behind me is my planet. It's really uncomfortable, ah ah ah... I want to kill or commit suicide.

give me death.

Chaos Year 875, 11.5, heavy snow

The Zerg's combat effectiveness will be weakened in the winter, which is the only good news.

chaotic year heavy snow

Why have war? I'm tired.

Chaos Years Clear

The manic period has come again. Why do I come at this time, I can't control myself.

chaotic year

I seem to have lost my memory. During the battle with the Queen of Worms, I entered a manic state. Although my strength has improved a lot, it is thanks to the strength that we have improved so much that we can win this battle.

Just forget the battle. The head is a little uncomfortable, forget it, anyway, I can only live another year or two, don't think about it so much.

Chaos year 875, 7.5, rain

It's almost home, everyone is very happy, Bertram is going to take a leave of absence to get married, this kid is really not showing his face, when did he find a girlfriend?

...I don't know why, but I feel a little uncomfortable all of a sudden, why is my life like this ghost?

chaotic year

It's a manic period again. Sure enough, the manic period of dying people will be more frequent. I really want to stab myself to death.

Chaos Years Clear

Today, I'm Aldrich in love! The person I like is a very, very, very good-looking amateur! Ah, really good-looking!

I kissed him! Ah! So happy!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Bertram sent me his live link, his name is Ji Qing, his name is so nice, I really really like him!

Today is a historic day! I, Aldridge, have been praised for being cute by Ji Qing!

So happy - I feel like I've died without regrets.